PDA

View Full Version : FAQs

P1NSEEKER
04-14-2007, 07:59 PM
This is a new feature on the forums. The staff are going around tidying the clutter and making sure x360a is the one stop shop for all your 360 needs. :D

The Faq threads are where we need your help! What do you think are the most commonly asked questions about this game? Which threads keep popping up? What things do you wish you had been told when you first got this game?

Post in this thread and I'll edit the top post ;)

Thanks for your help

Fartmaster UEO
04-14-2007, 08:08 PM
Faq: How do I get all of the mutant upgrades.

Most missions have to be done on superhero difficulty. Some missions will give you the same reward for hero or novive. Those you can do on the easier difficulty

Perfectionist66
12-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Faq: How do I get all of the mutant upgrades.

Most missions have to be done on superhero difficulty. Some missions will give you the same reward for hero or novive. Those you can do on the easier difficulty
for the generator level (first REAL level) can it be done on here even though it says it can't? i am having a real tough time on superhero >.>

xMidget_Furyx
05-15-2009, 06:08 AM
can you replay missions for upgrades say the danger room level til i completely level up

Lord Chabelo
05-15-2009, 02:22 PM
can you replay missions for upgrades say the danger room level til i completely level up

On a different difficulty, yes.