PDA

View Full Version : For those who finished the game *Spoilers*

ponypo2001
07-03-2010, 04:29 AM
Who else thought it was brilliant when you finally got to see who the Ancient One was? Being a fan of the previous Ninja Bee games, this was a real treat for me to see. Anyone else feel the same?

tonyskat
07-03-2010, 06:14 AM
Who else thought it was brilliant when you finally got to see who the Ancient One was? Being a fan of the previous Ninja Bee games, this was a real treat for me to see. Anyone else feel the same?

Yeah, it was awesome. I missed just for a few points (I had about 645,000) a then I read a PR from NinjaBee games, that I need 650,000 for special ending and final mission. It's great. You can see Ancient One and also you get final mission.

XBL Unreal
07-18-2010, 08:22 PM
I didn't notice it right till I started the last mission. It's been awhile since I played Cloning Clyde. Cool though.

fuelstaind
08-08-2010, 04:16 AM
Yeah, it was awesome. I missed just for a few points (I had about 645,000) a then I read a PR from NinjaBee games, that I need 650,000 for special ending and final mission. It's great. You can see Ancient One and also you get final mission.

No, I believe that you need the 650,000 points to get the second gamerpic. You have to get all the bones in all the levels for the special ending and the final mission.

RIIIPPER
07-12-2011, 02:45 PM

Yeah, playing Cloning Clyde before and knowing their games helped me decide on buying this one. Nice to see a little reference back in time. :)