PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live and games for windows live account

Kreywet
07-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Hello everyone I have had a games for windows live account for a while now and had just lost my internet, i just got a xbox 360 and since I don't have internet I wasn't able to use my account for the xbox. So i started a new one on my xbox using the same name that my live account is, but my question is when i finally get my internet back will i be able to link my live account that i already have online with the one i created on the xbox or will I have to start over again on the xbox? I ask only for fact that I want to keep my gamer score and achivements on one account. Thanks for your help.

N3xus Gam3r
07-03-2010, 03:17 PM
No, you can't combine 2 different GT's

Kreywet
07-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the reply, thats what I was afraid of. Oh well gives me an excuses to replay them later when i get my internet back. thanks again.

N3xus Gam3r
07-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Another thing.

Can't you recover your GfWL GT?

VisionsOfDemise
07-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Another thing.

Can't you recover your GfWL GT?

Yes, but not if he doesn't have an internet connection.

Kreywet
07-03-2010, 11:30 PM
well im prolly going to just start over on the xbox with my gfwl account im going to head over to a friends house tomorrow and get it online. I just want to make sure when i get my internet back in the fall that I can get online with the account I already had. I have only had the xbox a week so Im not worried about my gamerscore or anything that I have done in a week.

xTGMx INF3RNO
07-03-2010, 11:32 PM
U can revover ur GFW account and then use it on both xbox n pc ..

Kreywet
07-04-2010, 02:41 AM
U can revover ur GFW account and then use it on both xbox n pc ..

Thank you, after doing some searching the xbox website i found this (http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/xboxlive/getconnected/hcxl/joinxboxlive.aspx) which shows that i can use my gfwl account. Thanks everyone for the help. I got the 360 on an impulse and loving every minute of it.