PDA

View Full Version : Game Length?

TwinTipZ
07-03-2010, 04:08 PM
How long does it take to playthrough the game on a casual pace (not rushing or chevio-whoring)?

oDrPepper
07-03-2010, 04:57 PM
It's impossible to define. Seeing as it doesn't follow a typical Story Mode there isn't really anything to deem it 'complete'. To simply run through the 7 episodes would take a few hours, but to complete all the challenges aswell would take a lot longer.

squallwindlord
07-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Game lenght... about a half hour, amd repeat it once and once again and once again...

seriosly, game is repetitive, boring and dissapointing. I could take about 4 hours to me to do the 7 chapters, but you will have around 10-15 hours ahead to waste in order to obtain the 1000G.

REALLY, only recommended for my hatest enemies

oDrPepper
07-03-2010, 05:12 PM
I would disagree with the above. It is repetitive, but at the same time very fun. It seems that people either love it or hate it with no inbetween.

TwinTipZ
07-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Is it at least worth a rent? I know for sure I'm not buying it (I hate buying games at full retail), but I do use GameFly so I'm trying to decide to add it to my que.

oDrPepper
07-03-2010, 05:45 PM
It's definately not a purchase, but a rental is worth it. I'd also recommend holding out for a bit until a patch for the freezing is released. I can't tell you how annoying it is when to spend 20 minutes on a challenge for it to freeze at the end.

squallwindlord
07-04-2010, 10:37 PM
as above, rental is worth, but for a few time, at least if you will go for 1000G. Probably, a good idea could be wait for a lower price of the game. Seeing how webs and reviews speak of it and the sales, it won't take too many time to it.