PDA

View Full Version : Acessories?

osakamitsu
07-03-2010, 06:04 PM
I assume you pick them up in the field. Can anyone tell me where some of them are?

kennyubasterd00
07-03-2010, 06:31 PM
good question, ive found 2. there is one in galens castle level where you see the alcore guy. get to the top of the stairs where the alter is and there will be hundreds of the poisonous plants surrounding it. while facing it turn left and there will be a corner with a lot of poison plants just piled up. there is a platform within it with a treasure chest. I dont no if there is a way to get rid of the plants but u can jump in, use your orb spark to break the chest and be invisible temporarly, and jump out quickly.

Sorry I'm having difficult finding them too so I don't have much info, though I did find out that "gold" enemies drop items commonly when they die. they are tough and some even wont be faized wen u hit them so when you see 1 be very defensive.

osakamitsu
07-03-2010, 06:33 PM
thanks a lot. If I find any Ill post them here.

Des
07-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Best advice I can give is to explore a map to its full. Always try and kill the gold monsters (usually a good idea to save a full orb attack/quake spells for them)