PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest Show

Rebel River
07-03-2010, 09:44 PM
I see commercials on history, discovery, and military channel, for whale wars... am i the only one that doesnt care about whales dieing?

Starstrukk X360A
07-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Apparently.

KeepEmRolling
07-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Why would you not?

Rebel River
07-03-2010, 11:17 PM
i should resay this, its not the killing that i dont care about, its the fact that they make a show about rebelling against it.

Snowwwwy
07-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Well.. tbh.. I never see these ads your talking about but I do hear about these killings and tbh.. I dont really lose sleep over whales getting killed and I dont think many people would, however, I dont support the killings at all.

Starstrukk X360A
07-03-2010, 11:44 PM
i should resay this, its not the killing that i dont care about, its the fact that they make a show about rebelling against it.

If it exists, there is a show of it.

It's the Rule 34 of TV (:

Rebel River
07-04-2010, 03:52 AM
i agree with silentpulse69

KNIGHTOFSERA
07-04-2010, 03:56 AM
Well its an interesting show, no matter what you think about killing whales

but the fact is that the Japanese are saying they are doing research, when really they are just doing it for blubber nuggets and whale money...which is Illegal or whatever

so if you just believe in a general sense of right and wrong, then you would support not killing whales

I just wish that they would do something drastic instead of stink bombs, but I guess that would go against their mentality

I would watch at least one episode, its not all about boohooo whales are dying, its a little bit short of a naval battle sometimes

Gamerdude5448
07-04-2010, 06:28 AM
First off, that show is not even about killing whales. It is about killing people who kill whales. Hunting whales is illegal.

TVthePunisher
07-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Aww I was wanting to put Tim and Eric's show here as if we were naming the dumbest shows around...but in this case, I don't know *shrugs* Whales? Eh...I don't hunt but I don't typically find myself mourning over it...maybe if I see a bunch of guys poking a whale with a spear it might get me to respond with "what pricks!", then I'll change the channel.

I'm that way with anything...9/11, the war, celeb deaths (which seem to almost always become drug related somehow...OTHERWISE IT'S NOT AS INTERESTING! I expect them to plant drugs when it's Betty White's time...) and activist movements and what not. If I even bother to care about it slightly, I'll make a comment but typically go to find something else to watch because honestly...whale killing ads aren't that bad...it's the animal shelter commercials with the sadface music! That and the "Education Connection" jingle...

GET CONNECTED, FOR FREE!

Sabrelord
07-04-2010, 09:14 AM
ok..so...what the bloody hell are whale wars.
Don't tell me....na ....they didn't set up a giant pool cockfight something did they :confused:

ApochWeiss
07-04-2010, 09:23 AM
I care! I care a lot! Those bastards have it fucking coming!!!! Didn't you guys see that South Park episode?!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/251888
There's the whole episode.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/254166
This is a clip about how I feel about whales...and dolphis...

I think they made up the end of the episode due to a cover up...

FUCK YOU WHALE! AND FUCK YOUUU DOLPHEEN!!!

Slow2die
07-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Obviously the killings are wrong, but at the end of the day, we see a news post each day about a soldier from the UK or US regiments being killed in Iraq or Afghanistan, and after a while, we dont seem to take them on board as much, or see them as news. I mean, dont feel guilty about it, its only natural as we all have our own problems and well, its hard to bring in the emotions of all the news, including the Whales issue.

KillerBEA
07-04-2010, 10:08 AM
If its for research then why is the whales dick hanging in a seafood restraunt?

I kinda care but not enough to lose sleep over it.

Snowwwwy
07-04-2010, 10:50 AM
They actually do that or?

SALT1R3
07-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Not getting into the Whale argument lol.

The thing that annoys me most about shows on Discovery/History is the names they have for the shows; How Things Work - Really Big Things etc or when they do an animal programme it has to have 'Deadliest' somewhere in the title to try and grab some idiots attention. Thats a complete dumbing down of documentaries.

The History Channel really annoys me as well with 'drama-documentaries' so to emphasise what the narrator is saying, they get some hammy actors in to show what he meant.

Well gone are the days of The Ascent of Man, Cosmos and a few others I could mention. :(

brokensaint82
07-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Worst shows ever are uaually on TLC imo. They show train wreck families that push their kids into child beauty pagents or BBQ wars, I think thats on TLC could be A&E.

Dark-Luster
07-04-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm sorry but the correct answer is King of the Hill.

Snowwwwy
07-04-2010, 11:45 PM
You my friend, are wrong. I can think of 5 shows atleast that rape King Of The Hill so bad its not even funny ;)

Turkey2242
07-05-2010, 01:16 AM

i second that!

guillermo316
07-05-2010, 02:26 AM
i hate tyler perrys house of pain, i hate stereo type comedy, like carlos mencia

Honkymagoo
07-05-2010, 02:32 AM
dieing?
Confirmed for 12 years old and thus his views of the world are irrelevant.

tweak4ever
07-05-2010, 02:33 AM
I hate Tim & Eric, now THATS a dumb show

Thehefferkiller
07-05-2010, 02:39 AM
South Park. I speak for all.

Kaiyo
07-05-2010, 03:40 AM

I kinda care but not enough to lose sleep over it.

They actually sell stuff like that for real or serve them up as a meal?? Man thats nasty...

Gamerdude5448
07-12-2010, 05:55 PM
If you people are actually smart you would READ MY OTHER POST!

PointPlaceWI
07-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Almost any show that is an original show of Adult Swim wins dumbest show. I watched five minutes of Children's Hospital last night and thought about afterward that those five minutes would of better spent lighting my eyeball on fire.

jamie1000013
07-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Southpark owns, funniest American show IMO. Family guy and life and times of tim are so shockingly unfunny it's unreal lol. Also Colbert report who the fuck watches that lol.

JAW LV
07-12-2010, 07:59 PM
ANYTHING on MTV- The Hills, The City etc. I think the Hills is about to go by by soon though, the day the Hills comes to an end is a day that I celebrate with lots of beer and saki :drunk

sweatdog
07-12-2010, 08:26 PM
I absolutely, positively, cannot stomach "Glee". My wife loves it, and gets her feelings hurt easily when I go on a rant on how I hate that show. She now watches the show without me, and we've learned to not discuss it.

Tigercub
07-12-2010, 08:28 PM
jackass. i hate that show and other shows like that. saw one episode of scarred and i fainted because of all the blood

FlyBoy120586
07-13-2010, 01:57 AM
Yes. Whale Wars is dumb.

Also I have to agree that Tim & Eric, MTV shows, ABC Family Shows, and TLC Shows are also dumb.
In my opinion House MD is also dumb. I can't stand watching it because its literally the same thing every episode.
Someone has some sort of spell and they end up at House's hospital. They run all kinds of test (usually a lumbar puncture) and propose a bunch of different causes for the problem. Of course none of them are right. This usually takes up the first 50 minutes or so. Then with 5-10 minutes left of the show, someone makes some stupid comment or House has some sort of epiphany and all is well. It's BS.

Pootcrum
07-13-2010, 02:11 AM
I agree that making a show about the hunting of whales is stupid, but the actual hunting of whales is most definitely wrong and needs more publicity, just not in the way it is currently getting it. I guess I care because lots of the killing actually in occurs in Australian waters. Whilst I dont condone ramming the shit out of whaling vessels, I can see why people do it, and maybe if I was passionate enough and had the means to do so, I might ram the shit out of them aswell.

BAMF Sangwich
07-30-2010, 03:42 AM
Lost and survivor

ooo0ooooooo0ooo
08-18-2010, 05:51 AM
Why don't we all stop arguing about retarded whales and just come to the agreement that Tim and Eric Awesome Show is the worst excuse for a television program that anyone has ever seen.:woop:

WartyHogger
08-20-2010, 08:34 AM
Anything on MTV. Espically Jersery Shore. 1 season is basically just 12 or so episodes based on clubbing, fighting, clubbing, drama, clubbing, fighting, clubbing, oh look, their back together, clubbing, oh look their fighting, clubbing...etc. I can't believe it's on season 2 AND they get payed for that...

Milimanci
08-20-2010, 09:32 PM
I agree with Tim & Eric. I haven't even seen an actual episode, but I watched some commercials of and I was like "....What is this shit?" And I really, really hate all reality shows. How are people supposed to tell if it's fake or not?

[Waggly Bean]
08-20-2010, 09:37 PM
I absolutely, positively, cannot stomach "Glee". My wife loves it, and gets her feelings hurt easily when I go on a rant on how I hate that show. She now watches the show without me, and we've learned to not discuss it.

Haha, this made me laugh, as I actually have a male friend who loves this show. From what I've seen of the show, I cannot stand it, and I've told him it's clearly a girl-show, but he swears it's not. Makes me laugh every time I think about it... :D

rvlution
08-21-2010, 04:15 PM
Honestly, I don't care about the whales but I don't want people to kill them mercilessly. And I don't care about the show either.

Scenester
08-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Also Colbert report who the fuck watches that lol. There's some of us who like to laugh at the fact that our nation's leaders are assholes. He helps us.

Darth Trom
08-23-2010, 02:33 AM
I am a fan of Whale Wars although the show is pretty lame because nothing really ever happens... I enjoy watching the pictures of the show though.

Can't stand South Park.

13ip0lar
08-25-2010, 03:29 PM
;3426502']Haha, this made me laugh, as I actually have a male friend who loves this show. From what I've seen of the show, I cannot stand it, and I've told him it's clearly a girl-show, but he swears it's not. Makes me laugh every time I think about it... :D

I'm with your friend on this, I'm a dude and love it. I have all the songs on my HD in .FLAC (loseless format). I told my sister how great the show was and all, and she just out right calls me gay...so yeah :<

P.S. I love Lea Michele <3

Daiphyer.
08-25-2010, 03:40 PM
The price is right. I always thought it was a stupid show for gran' mas.

13ip0lar
08-26-2010, 05:47 PM
I thought of a show that some people might watch, but I don't know why I continue to watch...Deadliest Catch. I mean honest to God, it's the same crap every season. I think like most people, I watch to see (and this is gonna sound extremely horrible) if the Coast Guard has to rescue anybody. I mean let's face it, the most interesting story is that of the survivors point of view. You can't just help but think..."Damn". That and possibly because the majority of the captains/deckhands are from Seattle, where I currently reside.

R.I.P. Captain Phil

SNIPERUPHIGH
08-26-2010, 05:51 PM
It is a shit show
:woop::woop:

ginge88isfun
08-27-2010, 05:21 PM
One thats starting to make me tear my hair out as of late has to be adverts on Living advertising a show called "16 and Pregnant" seriously who gives a rats ass about some underage slag, the show promotes underage parenting, whereas its a problem in parts of the UK, or possibly all of it.

MC B0B x360a
01-13-2011, 10:51 PM
toddlers and tiaras has to be the worst. Its just a trainwreck loaded with trash. Those kids futures are f'ed and they are only 3 years old.

McGoogles
01-14-2011, 01:02 AM
Whale Wars, Hardcore Pawn, Operation Repo, or Jersey Shore.

Seriously, I can't stand watching those shows.

mksystem74
01-14-2011, 01:09 AM
Jersey Shore.

dragonpwnr99
01-14-2011, 03:53 AM
Jersey Shore.
agreed.
10 characters

Gorilla Stomper
01-14-2011, 07:08 AM
Not sure how you could make a series about that...

Then again, you get stupid programs about most things. There'll be a show solely devoted to PETA next.

exo-apollo
01-18-2011, 02:32 AM
Haha wasn't this thread about whales from awhile back? Some people brought it back up, didn't even read the OP and just put their least favourite shows in here. hahah LAME

mistaken4u
01-22-2011, 02:08 AM
I'd have to say Jersey Shore. Big Brother also annoys me.

Jiga.Puzzle.5
01-22-2011, 07:20 AM
Has anyone seen that show Bully Beatdown? I absolutely hate that show. It seems like it be good but it's 28 minutes of talking then 2 minutes of two morons wearing pads and helmets hugging each other in a cage.

The whole station TruTV is full of crap programing such as Hardcore Pawn, and Operation Repo which is are clearly staged.

The show 1,000 Ways to Die has turned to crap the past season or 2. I started out enjoying it, but then the deaths just turned into pretty believable deaths and the corny pun names they gave the death just started pissing me off.

FlyBoy120586
01-26-2011, 06:16 AM
The show 1,000 Ways to Die has turned to crap the past season or 2. I started out enjoying it, but then the deaths just turned into pretty believable deaths and the corny pun names they gave the death just started pissing me off.

I could never stand that show. I used to read the Darwin Awards and even saw the movie they made based on it, but this show is just terrible.
What I really can't stand is the fact that my parents love the show and watch it every week, then proceed to tell me about all the crazy deaths whilst I'm trying to eat. C'mon, I really don't need to hear about some dude getting his insides sucked out by a vacuum cleaner or some s**t like that while I'm eating dinner.

al connelly
01-26-2011, 07:01 AM
The Big Bang Theory, Glee, How I met your mother, Gary Unmarried. All the mentioned are just generic crapolla.

ChickinOnaChain
02-24-2012, 04:24 PM
Most of the shows on TV are "dumb". They revolve around a subject...pawn, repo, tattoos, oil, gold...but they mainly focus on the arguing and "drama" part, which is why I don't watch them.

hydrosugar
02-24-2012, 10:00 PM
South Park. I speak for all.

No.

Pretty much any reality show, including those stupid whale shows. The South Park ep that poked fun at those whaling shows was hilarious.

Tussell
02-25-2012, 05:00 AM
Aww I was wanting to put Tim and Eric's show here as if we were naming the dumbest shows around..
Sorry, you gave the wrong answer...

Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! is the best show in the world.

ginge88isfun
02-25-2012, 02:50 PM
They revolve around a subject...pawn, repo, tattoos, oil, gold...but they mainly focus on the arguing and "drama" part, which is why I don't watch them.

Sounds like everything on DMAX or MTV.

iBuzz7S
02-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Sounds like everything on DMAX or MTV.
MTV died years ago. It went from music to a whole lot of random crap. I don't get why they didn't just do an MTV2/3/whatever and keep TV shows there and all music-related things on the original channel.

Speaking of MTV, I am currently at work and The City came on. It's a spin-off of The Hills, another shit show. Why do idiots like myself watch this crap? I don't see the reality part of it, since the last 2-3 minutes looked like the most scripted piece of reality TV ever.

I do love Jersey Shore though. :Bounce:

ginge88isfun
02-25-2012, 07:03 PM
The real housewives of Orange County/Beverly Hills these sort of shows really have no value in terms of entertainment, mostly mind numbing shows aimed at shallow women.

Kairi
02-26-2012, 05:37 PM
There are a lot of dumb shows out there. I think the absolute dumbest was probably that Caveman show if anyone remembers that XD

Other dumb shows include Jersey Shore, Glee, Operation Repo, 16 and Pregnant.. and basically anything on MTV. I can't think of any more at the moment, but almost everything on TV is dumb now lol

PrincessxPunk
06-04-2012, 04:55 AM
Jersey Shore
16 & Pregnant
Teen Mom
Keeping Up With The Kardasians.

StayonTarget
06-06-2012, 05:01 AM
On History Channel, the Axe Men show. Like what the fuck. Why is that on the HISTORY channel? You are destroying the environment for entrainment, please explain how that belongs on history.

There's also every single show on Disney Channel that is f*cking stupid. And then there's Glee... and anything on TMZ.

KFZ Scrubs
06-06-2012, 05:25 AM
Storage wars and Pawn stars to me... Also Jersey Shore and all the other crap on MTV.
As for the History Channel.... wtf?!
Ancient Aliens, Swamp Monsters, bigfoot shows and all that other crap. I guess they just said fuck it and threw whatever they want on there

exo-apollo
06-06-2012, 05:27 AM

It's true, I've done research and gained the exact same conclusion. Now it's time to name ten things that aren't Jackie Chan.

Smoochy
06-06-2012, 03:28 PM
I actually quite like Pawn Stars, but it has no business being on the History channel.

A lot of Trutv's reality shows are awful (Weiner's Circle to be more specific). However, Impractical Jokers is pretty good.

otaking live
06-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Lol! I like hardcore pawn, pawn stars and Disney channel shows such as phineas and ferb.

Its funny that girls say 16 and pregnant is dumb. I kinda like it too.

I haaaaaaate anything real housewives or hills, city, etc.

TVthePunisher
06-06-2012, 05:31 PM

Searching for sarcasm...uncertain. I mean I...guess people could like it but...for the most part, it's a sickening waste of a time slot. Everything on it can go die in a fire for all I care. And that's just being nice about it...this is just how I feel, you can love it man that's um...cool I guess.

WolfmanStarrk
06-07-2012, 04:32 PM
I can't stand any of these "Reality" shows that are being crapped out of networks and put on the air. Jersey Shore being one of the worst and it's got a fourth season, the hell? Also, all the live action mess on Cartoon Network and Adult Swim is just horrible and painful to watch. Children's Hospital being one of the worst.

Samigi
06-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Criss Angels show, HE FUCKING SUCKS! How the hell is that an illusion? He is so unbelievable apparently hes really famous in the US or moderately famous, im in the UK and he is the worst magician ive ever seen why is he on my TV?

StayonTarget
06-08-2012, 05:23 AM
Storage wars and Pawn stars to me... Also Jersey Shore and all the other crap on MTV.
As for the History Channel.... wtf?!
Ancient Aliens, Swamp Monsters, bigfoot shows and all that other crap. I guess they just said fuck it and threw whatever they want on there

I really like some of their shows. American Pickers is my favorite. That, American Restoration and sometimes Pawn Stars. You learn about history in an enjoyable way.

KFZ Scrubs
06-08-2012, 05:31 AM
I really like some of their shows. American Pickers is my favorite. That, American Restoration and sometimes Pawn Stars. You learn about history in an enjoyable way.

I don't really like Pawn stars because I feel like they rip people off sometimes.
I say when you bring in somebody to look at an item... bring in somebody who's not one of their friends

SilentStrike011
06-14-2012, 05:25 AM
Criss Angels show, HE FUCKING SUCKS! How the hell is that an illusion? He is so unbelievable apparently hes really famous in the US or moderately famous, im in the UK and he is the worst magician ive ever seen why is he on my TV?

THANK YOUUUU. It's not even magic.

Reality shows and How I Met Your Mother. Just fuckkkkkk off. I hate HIMYM with a passion, it's not funny, it's all already been done with friends and I can't see her as anyone else other than Michelle from American Pie. Why is this shit on EVERY. SINGLE. WORKING. DAY.

I forogt, I'd rather eat broken glass and a tablespoon of cinnamon powder than watch the shitefest that is Scrubs.

DOOKH8R
06-14-2012, 05:40 AM
I don't really like Pawn stars because I feel like they rip people off sometimes.
I say when you bring in somebody to look at an item... bring in somebody who's not one of their friends

Then whatever you do, don't watch Hardcore Pawn on TruTv. That is pure exploitation of customers and portrays the worst in people.

Tussell
06-14-2012, 07:42 AM
Searching for sarcasm...uncertain. I mean I...guess people could like it but...for the most part, it's a sickening waste of a time slot. Everything on it can go die in a fire for all I care. And that's just being nice about it...this is just how I feel, you can love it man that's um...cool I guess.
No sarcasm at all.

I absolutely hated the show when it first came out. Then I sat down and actually WATCHED it. Now I've got all the seasons, the CD, and the movie. However, I was disappointed with the movie.

All I need is the damned Chrimbus Special, which is SUPER hard to find.

HugTheBear
06-14-2012, 07:44 AM
I can name a bunch of dumb shows. But, lately I keep seeing commercials for "Men at Work" on TBS... It looks so dumb that the commercials actually make me angry.

EliteShadowMan
06-14-2012, 07:54 AM
THANK YOUUUU. It's not even magic.

Reality shows and How I Met Your Mother. Just fuckkkkkk off. I hate HIMYM with a passion, it's not funny, it's all already been done with friends and I can't see her as anyone else other than Michelle from American Pie. Why is this shit on EVERY. SINGLE. WORKING. DAY.

I forogt, I'd rather eat broken glass and a tablespoon of cinnamon powder than watch the shitefest that is Scrubs.

You think HIMYM isn't funny? sorry that your taste in humor isn't too great. Then again it is your opinion so whatever haha.

16 & Pregnant
Teen Wolf
...well shit anything on MTV basically.

or any Wives of ____ shows. Really garbage TV.

Tussell
06-14-2012, 08:00 AM
You think HIMYM isn't funny? sorry that your taste in humor isn't too great. Then again it is your opinion so whatever haha.
I guess I have a horrible taste in humor than too.

Not a fan AT ALL.

EliteShadowMan
06-14-2012, 08:06 AM
I guess I have a horrible taste in humor than too.

Not a fan AT ALL.

It's understandable. I can't stand Tim & Eric. Some of the stuff i see is funny, but for the most part it's almost always a lot of misses for me. Can't be as bad as that show John C. Reiley does on his own. Unless if what i'm thinking of is the same show. But if i remember correctly, he has his own show now.

hydrosugar
06-14-2012, 08:46 AM
Wow you Yanks have some pretty shit sounding shows. But I think I can beat it. We have a show here called "Please Marry My Boy". Well we did. Dumbest shit ever. And it was on fucking primetime too.

Tussell
06-14-2012, 09:13 AM
It's understandable. I can't stand Tim & Eric. Some of the stuff i see is funny, but for the most part it's almost always a lot of misses for me. Can't be as bad as that show John C. Reiley does on his own. Unless if what i'm thinking of is the same show. But if i remember correctly, he has his own show now.
It's a separate show called Check It Out! With Steve Brule. I actually think that's right up the alley of the average viewer moreso than Tim and Eric.

Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule: How to Get a Job - YouTube

exo-apollo
06-14-2012, 09:21 AM
No sarcasm at all.

I absolutely hated the show when it first came out. Then I sat down and actually WATCHED it. Now I've got all the seasons, the CD, and the movie. However, I was disappointed with the movie.

All I need is the damned Chrimbus Special, which is SUPER hard to find.

Yeah the movie was a bit of a letdown. I think I can only watch Tim and Eric in small doses before I start to feel a bit sick.

Tussell
06-14-2012, 09:25 AM
Yeah the movie was a bit of a letdown. I think I can only watch Tim and Eric in small doses before I start to feel a bit sick.
I was thinking the same thing, however, realistically, there's not 'too much Tim and Eric' for me. Me and my buddies watched the first two seasons back to back. The thing is, as similar as the movie is to the show, it's completely different. I just think it was poorly executed. It had an 'doable' enough story, obviously enough of a fanbase, good enough actors behind it, etc. It just fell way too short of my expectations.