PDA

View Full Version : Cant play the multiplayer

Sci0n
07-04-2010, 12:45 AM
every time i go in a room or create one it goes you have lost connection to the other players???

gitarka
07-04-2010, 02:31 PM
So too have

Snakes117
07-04-2010, 10:19 PM
Are they going to fix the multiplayer?

bmakar83
07-05-2010, 01:32 AM
I'd think they would have to patch the game at some point, you got the multiplayer stuff and then the annoying freezing problems in the single player game. I've lost many a platinum trophies already from that crap.

Just seen a couple people on other websites say they emailed 505 and gotten responses that said they did indeed plan to patch the game.

Ooyah
07-05-2010, 12:49 PM
I'd think they would have to patch the game at some point, you got the multiplayer stuff and then the annoying freezing problems in the single player game. I've lost many a platinum trophies already from that crap.

Just seen a couple people on other websites say they emailed 505 and gotten responses that said they did indeed plan to patch the game.

Yeah, I tried for about an hour last night, and only managed to get two online games. And they were laggy as hell, as well! Otherwise it was a case of being constantly told of 'losing connection with other players'.

As for the single player, I know exactly what you mean. It does seem to happen almost exclusively when a platinum is being achieved. I have lost about five platinums that way. It doesn't seem to happen anywhere near as often when I am on for a gold.

Hopefully we will see a patch this week.