PDA

View Full Version : Music

Wabbytax
07-04-2010, 03:24 AM
Does anybody know the name of the song or artist whose song came on at the end of Episode 3? It was really catchy:eek:

Thanks.

McGoogles
07-04-2010, 03:37 AM
Was it a woman singing? If so, I may be familiar with the song.

RadiantViper
07-04-2010, 08:47 AM
If you go to the extras in the main menu, you can find a music listing with all the artists/song titles (and you can listen to the songs there, too).

AgeOfOrton2009
07-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - Up Jumped The Devil

Wabbytax
07-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - Up Jumped The Devil

Going on the 'pod.

Typeonegativ71
07-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Yeah, it surprised the hell out of me when I heard the Nick Cave tune--I've still have the original cassette tape of it. The name of the album, if you are interested, is: Tender Prey, very excellent throughout. Also if you are looking for a similar creepy song by him, I definitely recommend Red Right Hand (originally on the Let love In album). It gets used in a number of TV shows and movies so you may recognize it.

wario2295
07-06-2010, 09:06 AM
well as far as music in alan wake goes you just gotta put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up lol :drunk

Richie Sambuca
07-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Yeah, it surprised the hell out of me when I heard the Nick Cave tune--I've still have the original cassette tape of it. The name of the album, if you are interested, is: Tender Prey, very excellent throughout. Also if you are looking for a similar creepy song by him, I definitely recommend Red Right Hand (originally on the Let love In album). It gets used in a number of TV shows and movies so you may recognize it.

Couldn't agree with you more. The first time I ever heard Nick Cave was when "Red Right Hand" was featured in an X-Files episode. Such a great tune. And most of Nick Cave's early material is terrific and strange. It's really cool to see fans of Alan Wake seek out some of this stuff.