PDA

View Full Version : Acheivement help

JG360
07-04-2010, 05:52 PM
hey guys me again can anybody tell me the best way to get all the achievments appreciate the help.

mmartynn
07-05-2010, 11:16 AM
your best way would be to start the game up as normal, making sure you grab the bobblehead from vault 101, raven rock and megaton if you decide to blow it up. them 3 bobbleheads are the only things that would really make you need to complete the game twice.

another thing, make sure you have good karma and then at level 6, 13 and 19, make a seperate save so you can get the other karma achies.

if your going through the DLC, be sure to use a guide for mothership zeta, the alien logs are missable and you would need to start the DLC again.

apart from that, enjoy the game. seriously, enjoy it. or ill feed you to a super mutie ;)

master guy117
07-07-2010, 01:00 AM
Well first make sure u have all DLC then start the game, special wise put luck and perception onto 1 and put strength to 10 intelligence to 9 and put
remaining points on endurance then agilty if some are left. Get through the vault, leave and then follow what ^ has said then go to rivet city and get the bobblehead in the lab making ur intelligence 10.

Now do mothership zeta i mean it. Its pretty easy on a lower difficulty and the weps are bloody amazing. Use a guide for the alien logs for the cheevo. Then once u complete zeta and rid space of retarded aliens do the pit for basically the same reasons as zeta.

After the pit do operation:anchroage(spelling probs wrong) to get....wait for the armour in the game YAY lol. Now after that carry on with all the side missions, try to avoid main storyline until all sides are done.

And dont do point lookout till u have done EVERYTHING i mean it. The stupid rednecks with their "huck i'll kill you" quotes are unfortunately right they will own ur ass unless ur well equipped.

Thats all for now, i will keep an eye on this post if u have anymore questions

Dee Zee
07-07-2010, 01:05 AM
The game is amazing, and the only real achievements you might have a problem with are the karma ones.

For the karma achievements, be as good as possible. Then later on right before the levels you need to have a certain karma type save. Put the difficulty on very easy so you get the least amount of exp and kill people till you get the desired karma. Then load your old save back up with good karma. Keep repeating this for the desired levels.

Also, don't forget the bobblehead on your dad's desk in his office before you take the G.O.A.T.

xX JB F3AR Xx
07-14-2010, 09:27 PM
there's an easy way to get the 3 lvl 30 achivents, and it can be done all in one game