PDA

View Full Version : I've heard somewhere....

brokensaint82
07-04-2010, 06:42 PM
That i could dump some of the content from my HD to jump drives? is it true? I wanna clear up some space and dont wanna delete my DLC for oblivion or fable or anything, vids and stuff idc, and i dont have the money for another HD yet. Anyone else hear about this or know if it is true?

TsarBlandi
07-04-2010, 06:52 PM
whats a jump drive? i know you can use USB drives, you have to attach it to the xbox via a small file on usb stick

You CANNOT use a usb stick which is larger than 16gb so it does provide a nice storage solution to dlc's and saved games but not realisitic when it comes to full games

brokensaint82
07-04-2010, 07:09 PM
lol jump drive = usb stick and thanks, I was just gonna use it for my dlc and arcade games, thanks for the info.

thirteentongimp
07-04-2010, 10:29 PM
whats a jump drive? i know you can use USB drives, you have to attach it to the xbox via a small file on usb stick

You CANNOT use a usb stick which is larger than 16gb so it does provide a nice storage solution to dlc's and saved games but not realisitic when it comes to full games
I think you can use a flash drive larger than 16gb, but it will max out the format for the drive at 16gb. So, if you put in a 32gb drive, set it up, it will only have 16gb useable with the 360.