PDA

View Full Version : Help needed with Chapter "the end is near"

ss406camaro
07-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Need help with this chapter"the end is near".I can sneak up to the tent with the red barrels, but can not seem to make it past this point.what am i doing wrong?any help would be greatlu appreciated.

DusanMandic219
07-05-2010, 01:14 AM
Need help with this chapter"the end is near".I can sneak up to the tent with the red barrels, but can not seem to make it past this point.what am i doing wrong?any help would be greatlu appreciated.

stay as far right as possible go through both tents on the right and try to stay in the vegetation as much as possible. Then repeat once you get to the other side of the bridge.

ss406camaro
07-05-2010, 03:13 AM
thanks that did the trick

DusanMandic219
07-05-2010, 04:27 AM
no problem, glad I could help.

XxBlueSpade2xX
07-05-2010, 07:25 AM
Should I kill anyone? Or just sneak through. Because, I'm having the same issue, getting to the red barrel tent but right when I go out to take a right, I'm spotted.

DusanMandic219
07-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Should I kill anyone? Or just sneak through. Because, I'm having the same issue, getting to the red barrel tent but right when I go out to take a right, I'm spotted.

you can try killing the guards in the two watch towers you can see from the start, but when i was sneaking I didn't kill anyone til after the bridge.

snipingheadshot
07-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Credit goes to spd5184.
I simply killed the two enemies in the guard tower and crouched through the rest.

YouTube- Sniper Ghost Warrior: The End is Near..... (Hard Difficulty)

he1nz
07-05-2010, 11:01 PM
You can also check the various tips in this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=240158

The one by skizzle16... is really effective! -jump up on the tall crate to the right of the entrance, then prone and crawl backwards out the window. The next savepoint in in the middle of the water along the bridge

Riding Fakie
07-06-2010, 07:49 PM
I was having the same issue. What made the difference for me was to watch the guard who you can see standing outside the tent. Wait until after he has looked and moved to the right before moving out slowly whilst crouching. If you move out before he has done this he will always spot you.

xpto2004
07-09-2010, 10:23 AM
ooops, another glinch.
start the chapter and D'ONT SKIP THE INITIAL CUTSCENE, in easy, you pass the level like a walk in the park, you d'ont need to kill anyone

acurate bob
07-11-2010, 05:03 PM
OT: xpto2004, i love your image there, looks ace, gonna have to google that

turkeyfly
07-19-2010, 11:25 PM
You don't need to kill anyone. Just go slow, stay low and keep an eye on your meter.

JimL2112
08-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Someone on this Forum wrote, "...this game is not hard on HARD." yeah right.
None of this advice is working for me. I can sneak into the second tent (w/ red barrels) after crawling on my belly past the HMMWVs and then behind the first tent, but then nothing keeps the alarm from going off!
If I stay in the second tent quietly waiting for the guard I can see to move to the right (says Riding Fakie) the alarm goes off even though my stealth meter is completely empty.
If I attempt to go out the tent flap toward the bridge - I mean just barely peek out - my stealth meter starts to fill in fast, and someone starts shooting and the alarm goes off.
If I shoot anyone and although my stealth meter stays empty because no-one can see me, the dead guy's buddies see him die, start to shoot at air and the alarm goes off.

One video I watched the player shot everyone and the alarm never went off, I guess he was playing on Easy.

EDIT#2: After about 100 tries, just sneaking around to the right (like you own the place, not cautiously sneaking, just go on out there kneeling) and I finally made it past those red barrels (which are now permanently imprinted on my eyebones tyvm)

cheifjordan
08-17-2010, 06:24 PM
This game is really glitched up, In the end is near, the part where u take over the local to help the american sniper, I spawned off in the damn river under water, and i cant go no where. I tried to restart the checkpoint, the mission and to the xbox WTF, someone help.

SneakyofSneaks
08-23-2010, 10:46 AM
I killed the 2 guards in towers and the 2 by poles on left by tents then went round the right behind tent and through red barrel tent no issues.

mortug
08-27-2010, 02:17 PM
this part of the game was itchy. was gonna see if someone needed help with this one. but someone beat me too it. did the same thing. killed the two guards in the tower, the nearest soldier, then snuck through the rest of the camp