PDA

View Full Version : "Evil Resident in Bearcity" achievement?

SpoonyFob
07-05-2010, 12:55 AM
right this one is annoying... if i remember correctly you have to kill 4 cops in one level as oodoo with the bone ultra kill.. but im having a few problems.

first time i tried was on episode 1 as the cops come as backup, but i can only ever seem to get 3 cops max before the other bears just seem to ignore the phones and boats entirely...

Am i doing something wrong?? Is there a level thats ideal for getting this achievement??

Anything that would to shed light on this would be greatly appreciated!

:)

bmakar83
07-05-2010, 02:36 AM
I just did it actually, not sure if it's a sure fire way to do it or not though. Did it on the same stage you did as well. What I did was in the first zone made sure I got atleast 2, then after that I just headed over to the second zone and made sure I got 2 there as well. I usually end up causing so my chaos I can rarely get more then a few calls for help in each zone.

Ooyah
07-05-2010, 12:42 PM
I think that the key here is to take it easy. I am not 100% sure, but it seems that the bears are more likely to make phones calls if they are not injured, and not insane. So just try running around and smashing stuff up, and maybe hurt one or two of them, but don't over-do it. And then just hang around, and sooner or later they will make calls. It just seems to take an agonisingly long time for them to make the last one sometimes! Keep at it, and you will get there in the end! :drunk

SpoonyFob
07-05-2010, 03:26 PM
cheers guys! took your advice and waited.... just took 30 mins thatsall:D

bravheart83
07-06-2010, 04:23 PM
I find this one a lot easier than the ironic kill with the power box

SpoonyFob
07-06-2010, 06:56 PM
I find this one a lot easier than the ironic kill with the power box

yea tell me about it... thos were a pain in the arse... especially the power box one and the tv one for episode 3..

Ooyah
07-07-2010, 07:27 AM
yea tell me about it... thos were a pain in the arse... especially the power box one and the tv one for episode 3..

Yeah, I still haven't got the power box one yet.

I got lucky with the TV one, though. After trying to sabotage the TV (as a ninja), and getting caught... I entered the room to find Cozy actually *watching* the TV. Made it a lot easier, but I am not sure how often the bears actually use the objects. On chapter 2 it was hilarious watching the bears go to the toilet... they shake and everything. :)