PDA

View Full Version : achievo guide "Fix"

RTRD_Mayhem
07-05-2010, 02:06 PM
while reading through and completely each achievement on his guide i cam down to "Tengu Friend". t says here that you can not go back and just play the levels they are on (2 (x2), 7, 11, 14) and get the task done and get your achievement. WELL, i just tried to do so because i already beat the game. so i DID go through those 4 levels and did his tasks. NOTE: this works like the Futo achievement: you CAN go into the level, do his task, find a checkpoint and then quit out once it saves (except level 2 since there are 2 tasks). hope this helps someone.

Veilor
07-06-2010, 08:13 PM
I found some other fix, you can go back and redo the glitched achs IF you've come to the last boss but haven't finished him yet(need the stop time spell and more healing pots cause he's annoying with lightning)..I thought I would try so went dashboard and backed up my save on a USB. Started and loaded the save on the USB..then suddenly the game labeled the level as if I wanted to replay it and not continue. Went back and got animals I forgot and ach popped.Same with futo, silent assas.. and smooth sailing.