PDA

View Full Version : Pick a New Face achievement

Tonic24k
07-05-2010, 03:24 PM
First off, I have not played versus mode or even online at all. So, that's not even a question. My problem is this: I have attained all DLC achievements except for the one involving finding a new mask. In chapter 8 there is one of those weapons cache boxes pretty early on. As playing under second player I ran over and grabbed what was inside. It quickly informed me I had found a new mask. Player one got the achievement; I, however, did not. We proceeded to play through to the end of chapter 9, concluding the DLC. I successfully unlocked all achievements with the exception of that one. Does anyone know if it's just because I was second player?

JeanRob
07-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Were you playing online? On your own console? On your friend's console?
But seeing how glitched the game is, this wouldn't surprise me that if it were proven to be because you are the 2nd player.

Tonic24k
07-05-2010, 07:42 PM
I have only played this game splitscreen as the second player. This is the only achievement that has not unlocked as it should. I'm playing through again solo and will update the thread with the result. I would just play chapter 8 again but it only saves chapter progression for the first player.

Tonic24k
07-12-2010, 02:48 AM
Just unlocked the achievement in question. It appears that you have to be first player (or just playing solo) to unlock this.

Suprachris
09-15-2010, 10:23 AM
Can someone post a picutre/video of where you can find a mask?

Tonic24k, when you say "You have to be 1st player", what do you exactly mean? Connected as 1st profile?
If yes, can I still play the DLC on a friend's x360 (who bought the DLC, I didn't) if he connects as 2nd profile?

Thanks for answers :)