PDA

View Full Version : Cannot connect to the server???

Blue Daddy Mac
07-05-2010, 07:08 PM
I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem? My wife is playing I love the 80s and likes trying to win the trophies however, we keep getting the message "cannot connect to servers" at the end of the game and so the global score does not come up. This is an intermittent fault and only seems to be with this game (lips that is, havent tried to the discs so not sure if it is just with I love the 80s). Is anyone aware of a known issue with the Lips servers at the moment?

Thanks

MrVan77
07-06-2010, 02:01 AM
It has happened often with me and my g/f across all lips games.

Tahae T
07-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Yeah ive noticed this tooo - u get a bloody good score or do well and all of a sudden it cant connect! Grrr - drives me and G/F CrazY!!

I find that not skipping the score screen some times helps = what i mean is - let it go from 0 to what ever your score is e.g 2,402,300 etc..... then press :abut:to go to next screen. I think its just luck .....

FaSCoRP
07-31-2010, 05:58 PM
It also happens to me half of the times

Caffaro
08-22-2010, 02:58 PM
Are you guys americans ?
'cause this is happens quite often here too (ALWAYS to be honest..)..

[]'s

jelwez
08-22-2010, 03:13 PM
I think its happening everywhere no one seems to be able to connect and it sucks!!! We managed to connect the first weekend we had i heart the 80's but it just not connected since, but they still happily take our microsoft points when we buy dlc songs from just not bothered about fixing the server. We should all bombard microsoft and the game creators with complaints till its fixed

patje72
09-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Yeh...same here in the Netherlands. I own 2 lips games for a month. And most of the time I cannot connect