PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait any longer for this beta

MyWingedHero
07-05-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm starting to get impatient with this delay. Don't make an announcement if you can't follow up with it. I was so pumped to start playing this beta and seeing if it was worth the buy. I'm not a big fan of BF so this beta was gonna help me choose to fall towards the BF/MoH side or stick with CoD. Due to this delay i think im gonna stick with CoD because when they promise a beta date they follow up with it unlike this load of waste.

JaCKsWaS7eDL1Fe
07-07-2010, 09:01 PM
thats a great reason to pass up a game

Atroxx70
07-08-2010, 02:18 AM
thats a great reason to pass up a game

It might be actually. If they can't get a beta up and running, it doesn't really bode well for the future of the game. What if it comes out and there's some unforeseen cataclysmic crash and a patch is needed immediately, only they can't get it out for another 2 months?

I still can't wait to try this game out, but this little debacle has definitely changed this from a "definite buy" to a "I need to check this out a little more before I pay off the pre-order."

oRedBull
07-09-2010, 08:56 PM
As ridiculously frustrating as it is, a Beta being delayed is not a reason to not buy a game. I'm pissed about the whole situation, they can't even give a progress report on the Twitter. No one gives a crap about their shitty wallpapers. I'm sure the majority of people even bothering to pay attention to their twitter feed, are the anxious 360 users waiting for some information on their Beta. Fuck you!

ParoXysm QC
07-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Does anyone know how we will acces the beta ? Via BCBF2 ?

Atroxx70
07-10-2010, 10:39 PM
It's not like the Reach beta, BFBC2 isn't required. I guess when it goes live we'll just input the code and be given access to the download.