PDA

View Full Version : Gold on Top Hat Challenges

SpoonyFob
07-05-2010, 11:37 PM
I dont know about everyone else but thsi si really starting to tick me off..
atm im on 47/50 achievements and the next one to get is to unlock all costumes... i have them all apart from the "epic naughty" one? (no idea if thats right) for getting gold on the top hat challenges.

So i have 2 golds on the first 2, but i started the third top hat challenge and OMG i have never found a game this infuriating since insanity on ME2....

Am i just rubbish? or is there need of some divine intervention to get those goddamn trophies?

Feel better now ive vented! ;)

If anyone is having the same concerns feel free to post your strategies here and see who has the most effective... im sure theyll help everyone out on what could be the hardest part of this game.

CHEERS!!!

bmakar83
07-06-2010, 07:02 AM
It's not just you, these damn challenges are a pain. Best advice I can give is to injure them quickly as you can. That should take care of them shooting at you and then you can have a field day with them.

Ooyah
07-06-2010, 07:29 AM
It's not just you, these damn challenges are a pain. Best advice I can give is to injure them quickly as you can. That should take care of them shooting at you and then you can have a field day with them.

Yeah, I agree. Just adopt the same strategy as normal. Injure them, make them insane, then go for an ultra-scare. They are tougher than normal bears, but stopping them shooting is the key. Also, sabotaging a few items and then scaring them while they are fixing them always helps loads. Just don't kill them too soon. Also, select a costume with extra life. Although, seeing as you're almost finished with the game, you probably know all of that already! :)

EMJ
07-06-2010, 10:40 AM
I have platinum on four of the top hat challenges. But it did take me a fairly long time to get the points you need for platinum. As the others said injure all the bears first then sabotage everything and do ultra scares till there crazy. Also i use fast costumes like the naughtycorn it does not have alot of life but the speed boost at least for me seems to be more important.

bravheart83
07-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Sounds like this should help! Cheers!!

bmakar83
07-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Just beat one of these after playing for an hour and half. Beat the high score by 700,000 points, pray to god for it not to freeze. Denied. :rant: Curse you Top Hat challenge!

SpoonyFob
07-07-2010, 10:59 PM
yup i agree with ya there mate... because of these challenges i will now no longer get 1000/1000 on this game...

not like thats a bad thing but its not nice having an ALMOST completed game on your profile where youre missing 1 achievement...

i have about 7 atm..... :(