PDA

View Full Version : The Fuzzy Review

Cyler12
07-06-2010, 04:17 AM
:welcome Sniper: Ghost Warrior :welcome

Well first things first there are more downs than ups but that doesn't mean its not fun.

:woop:Concept: Its amazing, its the most enjoyable concept if you like to be a sniper. Wind, Distance, Heart Rate, and the players Stance play a role in your shot.

:confused:Graphics: Okay, Enviorments (except for the water) look really good but when it come to the guns and characters the graphics get lazy or dull.

:mad:Sound: Bland, Voice acting is like they picked up random people that would work cheap and got them to read some lines for them but for guns and walking and Special Effects the sound is good.

:)Controls: Perfect, very easy to pick up on. If you play a lot of shooters you will know the controls.

:(Game Flow: Very slow (in a good way) due to it being more like a stealth game as you being an American sniper. If you run through you will die, even on easy. At saving points in the game frame rate drops really low.

:eek:Story: Below average, you are sent to an island owned be the U.S. and some other unknown faction takes over and you have to fight back. Intrest is lost fast and the ending is a little odd. If you ignore the story you will still have a good time sniping. You are not always a sniper, one mission you are a spotter for another sniper and another mission you have an M4 and what not.

:uzi:Multiplayer: Average, there are four different classes that have different health and speed. There are four different snipers and they basically get the job done as easy as the other one. You always have a MK23 pistol with you. Thats all for weapons, oh yeah and you spawn with three grenades. There are six maps and if you don't camp you WILL die. Three gametypes: VIP, Deathmatch, and Team Deathmatch. You can not prone due to being hidden to well but you can crouch. No pre-game lobbies but when you join you can run around the map and kill till there is enough players.

:lockedAchievements: Really Easy, there are 24 in all and they are easy. Like beat Act 1 and beat the game on hard difficulty. There are a few fun ones like get some many headshots and stuff like that. One collectable one, there are 30 laptops known as secrets in the single player. Very little multiplayer achievements.

:boom Verdict: 7 out of 10...If you are looking for a Sniper game buy this one but if your looking for a shooter look for another game.

AsILayDying
07-06-2010, 10:10 AM
nice review m8, and it's great to see u highlighted that if u want a Sniper game get this, but if u want a Shooter get something else.

P.S I also agree with your score for this game!

DeafSunchaser
07-06-2010, 10:16 AM
7/10 thats to much lol i would give it a fair 5/10

Cyler12
07-06-2010, 07:12 PM
nice review m8, and it's great to see u highlighted that if u want a Sniper game get this, but if u want a Shooter get something else.

P.S I also agree with your score for this game!

BTW this is my first review. I'm going to start doing reviews on new games i get since this one turned out well. They will all be called "The Fuzzy Review"

olthof75
07-08-2010, 01:08 AM
keep them going :)

Chaoticstealth
07-08-2010, 01:53 AM
Thanks man, good post...I might actually pick this up now! :woop:

DRAV3N UK
07-08-2010, 02:39 PM
7/10 thats to much lol i would give it a fair 5/10

I have to agree, a strong 5/10 maybe 6/10 at a push. The graphics engine lets the gameplay down with too many unseen objects you can't crawl over.

If anyone remembers Sniper Elite on the PS2 then they will remember how much fun it was both online and single player, this I'm afraid falls short.