PDA

View Full Version : Naughtiest Naughty Club

bmakar83
07-06-2010, 06:59 AM
Man, at first I thought this one was gonna fairly easy considering how fast I got to 100,000,000. I've got 7 more stages left that I haven't played yet and a couple here and there that I need to go back and get the platinum on. Currently at 147 million right now and I just don't know how I'm gonna pull it off. Anyone else pretty close or has already gotten this, just outta curiosity?

SpookTheUndying
07-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Man, at first I thought this one was gonna fairly easy considering how fast I got to 100,000,000. I've got 7 more stages left that I haven't played yet and a couple here and there that I need to go back and get the platinum on. Currently at 147 million right now and I just don't know how I'm gonna pull it off. Anyone else pretty close or has already gotten this, just outta curiosity?

I got about 200k. If you try for the Platinum Medals, you get a crap load of points. But you'll never get the 1000 Gamerscore because 505 Games can't support the server traffic. Multiplayer is nonexistant.

bmakar83
07-06-2010, 11:48 PM
I actually got lucky with the MP achievements the other day. Got into a assault match and was able to snag them both in that one match, after that I decided to stay well away from MP until they patch the damn thing. It actually seems like it could be fun if they do.

Ooyah
07-07-2010, 12:16 PM
I actually got lucky with the MP achievements the other day. Got into a assault match and was able to snag them both in that one match, after that I decided to stay well away from MP until they patch the damn thing. It actually seems like it could be fun if they do.

Yes, at the moment it takes an extraordinary amount of patience... if you keep trying, it is possible to get a game *eventually*... although, even then, the game itself will be very laggy. :( Surely they must be looking at this, because, as Spook says, it is, in reality, non-existant right now.

And in the one assault game that I managed to play, the other guy on my team must have misunderstood, as he smashed our own statue up. :)

oDrPepper
07-07-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm currently at around 210k and I really don't know the fastest way to boost my points. I might just play through the 7 episodes and see where that takes me.

bmakar83
07-07-2010, 04:30 PM
I'm currently at around 210k and I really don't know the fastest way to boost my points. I might just play through the 7 episodes and see where that takes me.

Seems like what it's gonna have to be, playing the chapters all over again trying to get as close to and or surpassing the highest score in the stage. Even then 250 mil seems like it's just out of reach.

Update - I've been trying some stages that I've already gotten platinum in and I noticed once when I failed, I still got a point total (-70% of course) but it still added up onto my score. So that may be a way to get to the 250 mil.

oDrPepper
07-08-2010, 07:38 AM
I just played Episode 3 over and again, as you can focus solely on killing and still end up with about 2.5 million. Doesn't take too long either.

Finished up my 1000 last night too, as much fun as this game could be, I'm glad to see it gone.

bmakar83
07-08-2010, 07:42 AM
I just played Episode 3 over and again, as you can focus solely on killing and still end up with about 2.5 million. Doesn't take too long either.

Finished up my 1000 last night too, as much fun as this game could be, I'm glad to see it gone.

Yup as much fun as I am having with this game I think once I hit the 1000 it's going to go into that "Never again" category. Well, atleast until they release DLC.......

Ooyah
07-08-2010, 09:51 AM

Wow, congrats, that really is good going. I really want to attempt the 1K, but am currently living in fear because every time I get a platinum, the game hangs on me. :( I really can't imagine how many crashes you must have endured during your attempt!

Salut! :drunk

oDrPepper
07-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Wow, congrats, that really is good going. I really want to attempt the 1K, but am currently living in fear because every time I get a platinum, the game hangs on me. :( I really can't imagine how many crashes you must have endured during your attempt!

I feel your pain. It only ever seems to crash when you have a platinum, and another one that aggravated me was getting stuck in place and having to sit there getting attacked, until death.

Good luck to everyone else, I can only hope there is a patch coming soon to help alleviate the pain.

bravheart83
07-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Was going for all the platinums and 250mill naughty points worth it? I'm on 130mill and it just feels like a grind now, plus it crashes a lot when u hit platinum.

Lamby
07-08-2010, 04:56 PM

Im having that same problem. its killing me. I wanted to 1000 it, but I doubt its gunna happen. Never thought id see the day where I got tired of killing teddy bears in grotesque ways :/

Ooyah
07-09-2010, 07:24 AM
I feel your pain. It only ever seems to crash when you have a platinum, and another one that aggravated me was getting stuck in place and having to sit there getting attacked, until death.

Good luck to everyone else, I can only there is a patch coming soon to help alleviate the pain.

I am not quite sure what to do now, to be honest. I will probably try to get all golds first, as the game seems less inclined to crash then. It is a real problem psychologically to go for a platinum, because you know that 20 - 30 minutes of your time (driving the bears insane first) can go up in smoke just like that. I still only have two platinums. I should have around 15. :( I guess that I will try to do everything else first, and then hope that the patch arrives soon, for a platinum assault. If I still have the will by that point.