PDA

View Full Version : Possible Glitch / Cheat?

mihai7645
07-06-2010, 10:49 AM
So after a long time, i decided to try to get some more achievements on this game.

Right now i'm working on Rank 1 and after i get the RUF Concept, maybe try Platinum Champion.

After reading some tips on how to get as many kudos as i can, i figured out that in the Nurburgring Super-Series (3rd from last) at the Elimination stage on Novice, i can get around 13k-16k kudos per race with the McLaren F1 LM

Nothing new or out of the ordinary....until i saw the high scores...how can someone get 600mil Kudos in a race?? :confused: (592,027,968 Kudos to be exact) ... not only that...but if you watch the replay, he gets them in the first corner! :eek:

So this got me thinking...is there a possible cheat or glitch?

Var 18
07-07-2010, 04:13 PM
I don't know of any glitch :/ Maybe you should message him :p

However, if you're going for the 1000, then you should get Rank 1 fairly easily along the way..

Even though they are a pain in the ***, cone challenges can get you a whole lot of kudos, plus you need to do them for platinum champion.

mihai7645
07-07-2010, 11:01 PM
so i've reached Rank 1 using my method and got the RUF Concept witch handles great.

Now i'm trying to get all Gold and seems not so hard...but there is something i noticed...on many tracks that have high Kudos scores in the millions, when i watch the replays, they all get loads of multipliers just by doing nothing!

So by now i am sure that there is a glitch somewhere to get kudos by the hundreds of thousands or millions even.

Proof? Watch any replay of the world's best that has at least 1mil kudos.

Corrupt.
07-17-2010, 02:35 AM
Ferrari Enzo is the best for the hot laps and time trials I find...

Dude123188
05-12-2011, 04:01 PM
he probably modded it with modio or something