PDA

View Full Version : destroy means of transportation

taahh lee gaahh
07-06-2010, 02:41 PM
I just started to play this game. I know theres a car and boat on the maps that the other bears use. If i destroy the car and boat would that mean there is no way for them to escape? If so....sweet.

EMJ
07-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Yeah if you destroy the car and the boat that's it no escape.

bravheart83
07-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Yeah but if you scare or kill a bear while he's in the boat/car you get a some major points

WonderCaliban
07-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Don't bother destroying them, if you know the map (which doesn't take long) then you get more points for scaring them.

Stevey Boy2006
07-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Just sabotage them then that gives you more time to scare them when theyre fixing it/trying to escape

SpookTheUndying
07-11-2010, 09:47 PM
I just started to play this game. I know theres a car and boat on the maps that the other bears use. If i destroy the car and boat would that mean there is no way for them to escape? If so....sweet.

I usually leave the boats. They go running off and bring back twice the fun. The little police bears are harder to break. But you get a better bonus driving him insane than that lame little bear who you just traded. You get awesome points if you can push Gordon (bear with the Chief hat) over the edge. I always have him kill himself and it drops a good 800k-1 mil.