PDA

View Full Version : Help Emergantly.

Bl0oDiE H3dSh0t
07-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Hey guys, i just went to put my gamertag on my usb, couldnt be bothered so i deleted it. Which meaning i dont have either on my usb or hardrive, umm then i try to recover it then it says my gamertag isnt associated with my windows live id? please help.

Billy69
07-06-2010, 06:21 PM
Maybe you spelled your Gamertag wrong

Bl0oDiE H3dSh0t
07-06-2010, 06:22 PM
Nope i havent, tried everything such as old gamertags still doesnt work.

Tussell
07-06-2010, 06:23 PM
What does 'emergantly' mean?

mcgive
07-06-2010, 06:24 PM
hahahahahaha "Emergantly"

Starstrukk X360A
07-06-2010, 06:26 PM
I want to help Emergantly. I like to help. Where is he? (:

snipingheadshot
07-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Hey guys, i just went to put my gamertag on my usb, couldnt be bothered so i deleted it. Which meaning i dont have either on my usb or hardrive, umm then i try to recover it then it says my gamertag isnt associated with my windows live id? please help.

You need to write in complete sentences with correct punctuation and spelling for us to understand what you are trying to say. So from what I can gather, you put your profile onto your USB memory unit and deleted it? You said you couldn't be bothered - bothered to do what?

Bl0oDiE H3dSh0t
07-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Couldnt be bothered to keep putting the unit stick in.

Sidereal
07-06-2010, 06:41 PM
You need to write in complete sentences with correct punctuation and spelling for us to understand what you are trying to say. So from what I can gather, you put your profile onto your USB memory unit and deleted it? You said you couldn't be bothered - bothered to do what?

I understood him perfectly. Honestly people, arguing about spelling and grammar on the internet is about as effective as washing your hair with a banana.

Hey guys, I just went to put my Gamertag on my USB, but then deleted it. Now I don't have my Gamertag on either the Xbox or the USB. When I attempt to recover my Gamertag, it says my Gamertag isn't associated with my Windows Live ID. Please help.

The problem is fairly easy to understand.

As for your solution, your Windows Live ID has gone dormant, essentially expired. Unfortunately, as far as I'm aware, there isn't a solution for this yet. Your tag is still intact, but you won't be able to access it. Had you not deleted your tag from the console, you would be able to update your Live ID. Since you have deleted them, I'm afraid the damage is irreversible, at least for now.

snipingheadshot
07-06-2010, 07:50 PM
The problem is fairly easy to understand.

I agree that the problem is easy to understand, but when he doesn't use complete sentences and incorrect spelling it is like another language. He who shits on someone gets shit on himself. Remember that. I men^t 2 sy he wh sh,ts on sum?ne get sh!tt on hnsekf.

Sidereal
07-06-2010, 08:18 PM
It was very clearly English. Poor English, but still very easy to understand.

If you don't want to get shit on, then don't shit on someone else just because they aren't equipped the pristine spelling and grammar.