PDA

View Full Version : Is There Any Way....

Bl0oDiE H3dSh0t
07-06-2010, 06:54 PM
Right on my last thread, it said about not being able to recover my gamertag So is there anyway i could unlink that email and put another one onto my gamertag? Without having to change gamertags please.

Any help much appreciated.

StolenPaper18
07-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Right on my last thread, it said about not being able to recover my gamertag So is there anyway i could unlink that email and put another one onto my gamertag? Without having to change gamertags please.

Any help much appreciated.
Why did you find it necessary to start a new thread? You could have asked this in the other thread.

Sidereal
07-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Once your Windows Live ID goes dormant, there's nothing you can really do to restore it. Even if you deleted the account and recreated it using the exact same name, it won't make any difference, as the server will recognize it as a new ID and not the same as the one before.

At this point, I'm afraid your only option is to create a new tag and start over.

Why did you find it necessary to start a new thread? You could have asked this in the other thread. Also, this.

Bl0oDiE H3dSh0t
07-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Are you answering or not? sorry to be rude but im kinda pissed off. I just put a 12 month membership onto it and might lose it.

StolenPaper18
07-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Are you answering or not? sorry to be rude but im kinda pissed off. I just put a 12 month membership onto it and might lose it.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll160/ChasewicksBucket/violin.gif

Sidereal
07-06-2010, 07:00 PM
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll160/ChasewicksBucket/violin.gif

There's an emote for that? I love this website more and more each day.

StolenPaper18
07-06-2010, 07:03 PM
There's an emote for that? I love this website more and more each day.
haha, unfortunately there isn't one on this website. I found it somewhere else and just saved the .gif on photobucket. There are so many times when I feel it is necessary to use on these forums.

Sidereal
07-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Ah. Well now I know not to go looking through the emotes like a bumbling fool trying to find it, haha.

Think I might just save it myself.

Tufty
07-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Did you phone up support? They may be able to give you it back if you can provide them with proof that it's your Xbox Live account. If you have your console registered to your Xbox Live Gamertag then you could probably use that as proof by giving them the serial number on the back of your console.

Jemocasa
07-06-2010, 08:55 PM
No you're screwed. The same thing happened to me only Microsoft was the one who told me to delete my GT so they ended up reimbursing me for everything I had lost (DLC and 1 year membership).

JAW LV
07-06-2010, 08:59 PM
No you're screwed. The same thing happened to me only Microsoft was the one who told me to delete my GT so they ended up reimbursing me for everything I had lost (DLC and 1 year membership).

The fact that microsoft reimbursed anyone for anything is just simply amazing:eek: