PDA

View Full Version : 360 needs this feature!

Im addicting
07-06-2010, 07:34 PM
they need to let people delete any games off their game history!!!!

i'm tired of the games i have that have like 15g on them !!! dah they're so annoying

Sampson
07-06-2010, 07:36 PM
I find people that make threads without searching on the forums with the EXACT same thread annoying. There are already multiple threads on this so please try to remember to search before you post.

EDIT: Oh, you're new. Well, welcome ad do try to remember to use the search function before you post new threads.

Sidereal
07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
If you're having trouble finding it, the link is here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=239691

Mongolian Beef
07-06-2010, 08:07 PM
The 360 needs a reassign controller option like the ps3, makes answering msgs a lot easier while playing rb. Someone pass this to someone who works at ms :)

Starstrukk X360A
07-06-2010, 09:49 PM
If I had a dollar for every time someone posted saying you should have this ability.
I'd be so rich.
Like. You don't even know.

Aceman417
07-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Yeah this is pretty stupid. But say if it did happen, what is to stop people hacking other people's accounts then just deleting all of their gamerscore? And what happens if you accidentally delete the wrong game?

Starstrukk X360A
07-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Yeah this is pretty stupid. But say if it did happen, what is to stop people hacking other people's accounts then just deleting all of their gamerscore? And what happens if you accidentally delete the wrong game?

Oh my god this would suck.

"Oh, hey, I only have 5g, I'll delete it...*accidentally highlights a game that's really difficult to get 1000 on*...FUCK."

Br0kenAssass1n
07-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Oh my god this would suck.

"Oh, hey, I only have 5g, I'll delete it...*accidentally highlights a game that's really difficult to get 1000 on*...FUCK."

This is the reason Microsoft will never put the feature in. Imagine the practical joke possibilities with this feature... My friends would quickly hate me.

@OP. If those pesky 15G games annoy you, do something about it. If you're not willing to work on 'em, you're not entitled to whine. It's simple.

PointPlaceWI
07-06-2010, 10:11 PM
If I had a dollar for every time someone posted saying you should have this ability.
I'd be so rich.
Like. You don't even know.

You posted a thread regarding a hypothetical situation on this subject recently so can I at least have a nickle?

StChristophear
07-08-2010, 04:11 AM
I actually like this idea, I have friends playing games out of my collection who get achievements on my account at my place, and I want to be able to get the achievements myself so even if we could delete whole games off of our account would be nice but I would like the option to delete individual achievements as well.

jedijaxpavan
07-08-2010, 05:24 AM
easy fix..... you can delete a game with no points. once you get 1 chievo your screwed.

make an account that you dont care about so if your not sure of a game you can play it to see if you like it and will put forth the effort to get as many points as you can in it. then play it on your real profile.

KillerBEA
07-08-2010, 05:50 AM
Honestly just go play the game again and get it to an acceptable number to you. I have 30+ games with 3 achievements or less and I barely care.

The only idea I actually like pertaining to deleting achievements was proposed by A 2rue Beast, only being able to delete games that you have completed.

Spanky4G63
07-08-2010, 06:39 AM
easy fix..... you can delete a game with no points. once you get 1 chievo your screwed.

make an account that you dont care about so if your not sure of a game you can play it to see if you like it and will put forth the effort to get as many points as you can in it. then play it on your real profile.

This.

I'm not that huge of a achievement junkie such as some of you folks on here especially since I have a huge backlog of games I need to finish but I have done that a few times with a account I made just to try out a certain game.

gamerguy69
07-08-2010, 06:44 AM
Haha! Suppose it's a little kid who wasn't allowed to play violent games like GTAIV but still set up an unrestricted account. Parents could then be able to browse their game history and ooooh, BUSTED!!! (if they had any GS, that is.) ;)

dragonking614
07-08-2010, 06:53 AM
If they added this feature, a lot of people would delete a game accidentally,(I mean they would delete a important game) and then they would stop playing X-Box Live or something. Then X-Box 360 would lose a lot of players. That would really suck. Imagine how hard it would be to find a X-Box Live match.

FRANKSEY
07-08-2010, 06:54 AM
then there would be no motivation to 1k the game.

i would like it better if u could delete games below 100gs.

mmartynn
07-08-2010, 12:26 PM
yay another one of these threads.

why would you want to delete achievements.
after all, every point counts

Sidereal
07-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Y'know, if I could delete achievements, I'd delete all of mine. Just saying.

KeepEmRolling
07-08-2010, 01:13 PM
yay another one of these threads.

why would you want to delete achievements.
after all, every point counts

Yep...what i'd like is to have a feature where people can gift points they don't want on their tag directly to me :D

jackanape
07-08-2010, 01:31 PM
This topic has been done to death. I feel the presence of the reaper over this very thread..........