PDA

View Full Version : How Secure Does This Make You Feel?

xtye
07-06-2010, 08:09 PM
YouTube- Trixie360 Hacked!

Noisy Neighbour
07-06-2010, 08:36 PM
About secure as i felt before id watched that video...

The dude doesnt show how he did it, so you cant assume he's found some major security hole in microsoft.

Keyloggers/Phishing scams etc etc have been around for a long time and will always be around...

Sidereal
07-06-2010, 08:50 PM
Eh. I'm not worried. If someone is pathetic and desperate enough to hack my gamertag, they can go right ahead. I'll just make a new one and continue gaming.

Capn Doug
07-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Isn't that the same guy who hacked Major Nelson a while back? It really isn't hacking the way that guy does it, just looking over their shoulder while they type in their password at some gaming show (probably E3 for Trixie). Not really high tech and not really a threat to anyone. She'll have her tag back in 24 hours if she doesn't have it back already.

Fishman
07-06-2010, 09:06 PM
Man I wish we could just send that video to MS. I hate people that do that shit, bunch of morons. Hopefully he will get what's coming to him sooner than later.

I'm not anymore scared than I was before, I know people do it I just try to be as careful as possible.

missiloon
07-06-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm not affraid, but it's stupid that somebody is hacking a gamertag, you miss the whole experience of playing the games.

Fishman
07-06-2010, 09:23 PM
but it's stupid that somebody is hacking a gamertag.....

...... and selling.

Jethrow
07-06-2010, 09:45 PM
holy fuck some people have no life, and taking someones gamertag will do what for you? lol

PointPlaceWI
07-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Where are the boobs? Every girl who gets hacked on their respective service of choice now days has random picture of her flashing a camera on their hacked account. I was waiting for the boobs!

D.A.N.
07-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Anyone can get hacked, so it doesn't change any feeling of security for anyone who thinks about it.

StolenPaper18
07-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Whoever did the video is a fucking cunt, if you ask me.

Br0kenAssass1n
07-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Very few people get hacked, most get phished. It annoys me that people mix the two up so often.

Truth be told, if you're intelligent enough to keep your password and whatnot to yourself, you'll more than likely be fine. There's the odd exception to the rule, but usually if you get 'hacked', it's your fault.

With regards to this specific case, I highly doubt the person in question signed up for any of those silly sites, or gave their information away willy nilly, so it'll be something seemingly innocuous as to how they got the information.

Eh, maybe I'm a little bit blinkered as to how/why people get 'hacked'.

PointPlaceWI
07-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Very few people get hacked, most get phished. It annoys me that people mix the two up so often.

Truth be told, if you're intelligent enough to keep your password and whatnot to yourself, you'll more than likely be fine. There's the odd exception to the rule, but usually if you get 'hacked', it's your fault.

With regards to this specific case, I highly doubt the person in question signed up for any of those silly sites, or gave their information away willy nilly, so it'll be something seemingly innocuous as to how they got the information.

Eh, maybe I'm a little bit blinkered as to how/why people get 'hacked'.

People like to use the term hacked because it makes them feel like it is not their fault that they lost their account.

xtye
07-06-2010, 10:21 PM
I think her account is locked out now. It is Silver and the profile has no info in it now.

veece16
07-06-2010, 10:23 PM
It doesn't bother me a bit. Mostly because there isn't a fucking way on earth you can hack a gamertag without the password and email address.

crazy W01f 816
07-06-2010, 10:34 PM
What a fucking dill hole.

mmartynn
07-06-2010, 10:46 PM
lol. fuckin full of himself aint he.

lets face it, hes just hacked into a major xbox rep. im pretty sure they can look at the IP address or console serial number, find out where he lives and "jack" his ass for it.

hes basically just took a hammer to his own nuts

Gackt
07-07-2010, 12:05 AM
lol. fuckin full of himself aint he.

lets face it, hes just hacked into a major xbox rep. im pretty sure they can look at the IP address or console serial number, find out where he lives and "jack" his ass for it.

hes basically just took a hammer to his own nuts

Yeah...because god knows it's impossible to mask your IP amongst other things.. ;)

Coldgears
07-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Very few people get hacked

Nobody can be hacked. If there was a way to simply hack an account it would happen more often. The only way it could be hacked is if they found a loophole in microsofts system. If that happened it would be majorly abused and closed within hours (if not shorter). Nobody would hack just one or two, it'd be closed in the same time AND you would accomplish pretty much nothing.

This isn't even mentioning the legal repercussions of hacking (much more then phishing. Microsoft would actually attempt to take you down).

Sizzlebuzz
07-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Did you read the comments from the person who uploaded it?

aintezbeinweezy
07-07-2010, 12:49 AM
How secure does it make me feel? You are implying that I ever felt secure in the first place. Just like big companies have been making billions off the illusion of security for a long time.

Sizzlebuzz
07-07-2010, 01:00 AM
How secure does it make me feel? You are implying that I ever felt secure in the first place. Just like big companies have been making billions off the illusion of security for a long time.

Yeah, but generally, most people who don't fall for scams and such will never get hacked.

katesith
07-07-2010, 01:04 AM
Crap like this happens all the time unfortunately. :(

Am I the only one who saw the message at the beginning of the video that said "Your a MILF!"?

Sidereal
07-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Nope. I saw it. I even laughed a little on the inside when I saw it.

M85A21
07-07-2010, 01:09 AM
AK47 Runz THis is a tool.
He's been jacking "Famous" people for ages.

Tries to jack a few of my Youtube "Known" friends...He's just a little kid trying to play God as if it means something.

quickhhh
07-07-2010, 01:21 AM
This is how easy they did it. MS needs to fix this ASAP.

link

Dee Zee
07-07-2010, 01:35 AM
Eh, it's not a big deal really. Hacking people's accounts? That just means you have no life.

Burning Karma
07-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Nobody can be hacked. If there was a way to simply hack an account it would happen more often. The only way it could be hacked is if they found a loophole in microsofts system. If that happened it would be majorly abused and closed within hours (if not shorter). Nobody would hack just one or two, it'd be closed in the same time AND you would accomplish pretty much nothing.

This isn't even mentioning the legal repercussions of hacking (much more then phishing. Microsoft would actually attempt to take you down).
He meant in general, not just gamertags.

Anywho, the one who did all this is a jackass.

Fishman
07-07-2010, 02:32 AM
AK47 Runz THis is a tool.
He's been jacking "Famous" people for ages.

Tries to jack a few of my Youtube "Known" friends...He's just a little kid trying to play God as if it means something.

.....and he hasn't gotten in trouble yet?

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l4w5ZcmgsA)

Listen to that little twat of a kid, fucking up peoples shit they worked for.

Edit: Was that who I think it was on the phone?

GHLougar
07-07-2010, 02:37 AM
"I AM AK 47! I AM AK 47! I HAVE TRIXIE'S ACCOUNT!" God, that guy sounds like a bloody idiot posting this vid on youtube. Why the hell would you want someones gamertag anyway? He just takes a pointless waste of time letting the public know what he just did. I want to punch that guy in his face 'cause of his irritating voice!:mad:

katesith
07-07-2010, 02:53 AM
"I AM AK 47! I AM AK 47! I HAVE TRIXIE'S ACCOUNT!" God, that guy sounds like a bloody idiot posting this vid on youtube. Why the hell would you want someones gamertag anyway? He just takes a pointless waste of time letting the pubic know what he just did. I want to punch that guy in his face 'cause of his irritating voice!:mad:
Okay, first off: There is a "L" in public.
Second off: He is wasting his time but he is trying to get famous by putting people into fear of getting hacked. That's why he would want someone else's gamertag.

Sizzlebuzz
07-07-2010, 02:55 AM
Second off: He is wasting his time but he is trying to get famous by putting people into fear of getting hacked. That's why he would want someone else's gamertag.

Apparently he didn't even do it. Someone else did and this guy took credit and is saying he'll hack anyone for money.

GHLougar
07-07-2010, 02:58 AM
thanks for the notice i was kinda losing it when i typed this. Aww gosh, i really cant believe how i missed that.

Fishman
07-07-2010, 03:06 AM
Him and his little cunt of a friend haven't put fear into me, I'm no more scared than I was before I saw all this stuff (the hacking/stealing/selling/etc.) which I knew already existed.

However, it has made me very angry that these kids are committing felonies and getting away with it. I mean what does MS even do? Ban his serial number and then he gets another Xbox? They don't fine or have any other consequences for people like that?

M85A21
07-07-2010, 03:12 AM
Language is getting crazy here...Family site and all..

Sizzlebuzz
07-07-2010, 03:13 AM
Him and his little cunt of a friend haven't put fear into me, I'm no more scared than I was before I saw all this stuff (the hacking/stealing/selling/etc.) which I knew already existed.

However, it has made me very angry that these kids are committing felonies and getting away with it. I mean what does MS even do? Ban his serial number and then he gets another Xbox? They don't fine or have any other consequences for people like that?

If caught, they will probably go to jail. Depending on what they did. It can be a very serious thing. But laws are so messed up. So it's possible even if caught nothing would happen. But generally, even accounts being taken or emails being hacked can be seen as a very serious thing.

I think the two parties involved should just hack each other to see which one is really better.

I think it's a tad ridiculous to be honest. People spend time working on their accounts. And to have it taken away in an instant can really shatter some people. Call me whatever you want, but I don't think hurting those who don't really deserve it is something that should ever be done.

GHLougar
07-07-2010, 03:30 AM
We are just expressing our anger and dissapointment towards the issue, that's all.

M85A21
07-07-2010, 03:32 AM
And I'm expressing that this is still a family site.

DigitalTru7h
07-07-2010, 03:34 AM

This isn't even mentioning the legal repercussions of hacking (much more then phishing. Microsoft would actually attempt to take you down). Yes hacking is possible, very I mean very few know how to though, most of it is just bruteforce programs. I assume you've never heard of http://www.hackforums.net/?

Sizzlebuzz
07-07-2010, 03:34 AM
We are just expressing our anger and dissapointment towards the issue, that's all.

You shouldn't be too angry about it. It will happen. People will always need to prove something. Mainly to other people, which is what has happened in this case. Apparently, one person got the account. The other keylogged him and then took it. One did it for whatever reason, the other did it to get money.

There is much worse going on than gaming accounts being hacked. That being said, I don't condone these actions, but you can only hope the real owner eventually gets it back.

And in the meantime, make sure you know all of your information.

As for any bad language going on, it's not going to do anything except get you punished here.

TwinTipZ
07-07-2010, 03:38 AM
Omg, he has a diet coke. Thats so BAMF!

Sizzlebuzz
07-07-2010, 03:40 AM
Omg, he has a diet coke. Thats so BAMF!

BAMF?

Diet coke is as bad as regular coke, right? I drink water.

Sidereal
07-07-2010, 04:03 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=B.A.M.F.

GHLougar
07-07-2010, 04:04 AM
There is much worse going on than gaming accounts being hacked. That being said, I don't condone these actions, but you can only hope the real owner eventually gets it back.
Hopefully, as well as the hope that Microsoft checks whats up so something like this doesn't happen again.

quickhhh
07-07-2010, 04:07 AM
Well heres the real story in case anyone cares, trixie360 was hacked by Predator and not AK. All AK47 did was keylogged him after he got the account. What I hear is Ak is not a threat because he doesn't know how to hack. Predator dose and he supposedly has an unbannable account.

Just trying to keep you guys in the loop.

M85A21
07-07-2010, 04:11 AM
An unbannable account? What is he? The no life from WoW in South Park?
That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
If MS get the proof they will ban him.

quickhhh
07-07-2010, 04:19 AM
What I hear is he has a modded Xbox. Which he talks about in this video.

This Video

M85A21
07-07-2010, 04:24 AM
He's talking out his hat.
They always get banned and always get reset. They just start a new tag thats it.
It's a bunch of rich kids with daddys money, they always buy new consoles.
Like the guy that started it, he had something like 30 banned consoles. He hacked UAE BOSS at the start.

Snowwwwy
07-07-2010, 04:51 AM
Hm.. I guess if someone really wanted to get into another account, they could get in with no hassles IMO. I just hope I never get hacked or anything like that.

Ackis
07-07-2010, 04:54 AM
Isn't that the same guy who hacked Major Nelson a while back? It really isn't hacking the way that guy does it, just looking over their shoulder while they type in their password at some gaming show (probably E3 for Trixie). Not really high tech and not really a threat to anyone. She'll have her tag back in 24 hours if she doesn't have it back already.

This happened a while ago I thought?

And when it did happen, based on her twitter updates it took her about 4 hours to get it back.

aintezbeinweezy
07-07-2010, 05:09 AM
Yeah, but generally, most people who don't fall for scams and such will never get hacked.

Well along with that being a puzzling comment you just made, as you used 'generally' and 'never' in the same sentence...I disagree. If we are talking amateurs like the geeks in the posted videos then yes generally someone can avoid getting hacked.

A real hacker, or someone committing a million dollar heist is going, with a real hacker that wouldn't be wasting time on nonsense like this stuff is going to get what they want regardless of all the security precautions they want to take. There is a show called Masterminds on truTV that shows all types of stuff that garbage like Oceans (insert number here) wants to try and be. Only it is real and not full of pretty Hollywood faces and unrealistic scenarios.

Point is these kids are just losers trying to get popular. They are far from hackers and not something I'd ever worry about.

Fishman
07-07-2010, 05:37 AM

For starters, I never said anything really that bad and I never do.

I assumed there were no language rules as I see people using bad language, have not seen a rule on it, nor have I seen anybody say anything about it before. This is a game forum, where some of those games happen to have M(Mature) rating. Which can include bad language, sexual themes, extreme violence, and so on. Seeing as we discuss these games here, well....That was another reason I assumed there was no problem with language. The other gigantic reason that pretty much proved my assumptions were there is no language filter.

Now I really don't recall me using repetitive foul language, and I don't think this was directed just to me (it was after my post with the word "cunt" in it tho). I'm sorry if you feel offended by some of the language here, but I don't think there is a rule on that and I'm going to make another assumption...it being that I don't see the thousands and thousands of members on this site who use bad language stopping for you.

Now, I truthfully don't know.... Is not using foul language a rule?

EDIT: I did some digging and found this quote - "Language. We don’t mind people using the occasional swear word. We understand everyone uses them, and if you drop an F Bomb we get it. If however, you decide that every other word you use will be a swear word, we will take exception at that."

Found here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2415628&postcount=1

Seems like everybody in this thread followed the rule.

What I hear is he has a modded Xbox. Which he talks about in this video.

This Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBEJONzJnY)

Man, I hate how that kid thinks he is untouchable. Whether you admit it our not, I know most of you would be pissed if some kid like that stole and sold your account after all the hard achievement hunting you did on it.

jamie1000013
07-07-2010, 06:19 AM
And I'm expressing that this is still a family site.

I haven't seen anything wrong with what people have said. Can you show me what is wrong?

p.s. who is Trixie lol?

_DoTTeR_
07-07-2010, 06:39 AM
Yeah...because god knows it's impossible to mask your IP amongst other things.. ;)

Considering it's just as easy for someone who works for some form of the government to unmask their IP and track them down. It's more of a concern on whether she wants to take any action in the case and who she is connected too. Even if she wanted to actively pursue charges she'd be going at a minor and the person would get a few months in juvy tons of community service.

Only thing I would worry about if my stuff ever got hacked is what they would do with my debt/credit card on file.

Sizzlebuzz
07-07-2010, 06:54 AM
Well along with that being a puzzling comment you just made, as you used 'generally' and 'never' in the same sentence...I disagree. If we are talking amateurs like the geeks in the posted videos then yes generally someone can avoid getting hacked.

A real hacker, or someone committing a million dollar heist is going, with a real hacker that wouldn't be wasting time on nonsense like this stuff is going to get what they want regardless of all the security precautions they want to take. There is a show called Masterminds on truTV that shows all types of stuff that garbage like Oceans (insert number here) wants to try and be. Only it is real and not full of pretty Hollywood faces and unrealistic scenarios.

Point is these kids are just losers trying to get popular. They are far from hackers and not something I'd ever worry about.

If you want tear apart everything typed, be my guest. But GENERALLY SPEAKING, no hardcore hacker is going to go after a random account. So all you really have to look out for is phishing and other types of scams.

Which is what I was saying.

aintezbeinweezy
07-07-2010, 09:32 AM
If you want tear apart everything typed, be my guest. But GENERALLY SPEAKING, no hardcore hacker is going to go after a random account. So all you really have to look out for is phishing and other types of scams.

Which is what I was saying.

Okay if you can't take a friendly jab about making an oxymoron then I'll just stop if it upsets you. Jeez...anyway I get what you are saying. Just chill and I agree. After watching the videos of these clowns the question was asked how secure this makes me feel. To make it easier for you I'll just say a quick and easy...it has no change on how I feel. Better?

Sizzlebuzz
07-07-2010, 09:40 AM
Okay if you can't take a friendly jab about making an oxymoron then I'll just stop if it upsets you. Jeez...anyway I get what you are saying. Just chill and I agree. After watching the videos of these clowns the question was asked how secure this makes me feel. To make it easier for you I'll just say a quick and easy...it has no change on how I feel. Better?

Nothing about what I typed was offensive towards you. I was merely telling you that correcting me was pointless, since we were saying the same thing. If typing two words in CAPS LOCK upsets you, then I'll stop as well.

Mr Snipey
07-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Since I only play for fun, not achievements, I have nothing to lose by having my account hacked, and the hacker has nothing to gain :)

Genesis x360a
07-07-2010, 09:59 AM
For starters, I never said anything really that bad and I never do.

I assumed there were no language rules as I see people using bad language, have not seen a rule on it, nor have I seen anybody say anything about it before. This is a game forum, where some of those games happen to have M(Mature) rating. Which can include bad language, sexual themes, extreme violence, and so on. Seeing as we discuss these games here, well....That was another reason I assumed there was no problem with language. The other gigantic reason that pretty much proved my assumptions were there is no language filter.

Now I really don't recall me using repetitive foul language, and I don't think this was directed just to me (it was after my post with the word "cunt" in it tho). I'm sorry if you feel offended by some of the language here, but I don't think there is a rule on that and I'm going to make another assumption...it being that I don't see the thousands and thousands of members on this site who use bad language stopping for you.

Now, I truthfully don't know.... Is not using foul language a rule?

EDIT: I did some digging and found this quote - "Language. We don’t mind people using the occasional swear word. We understand everyone uses them, and if you drop an F Bomb we get it. If however, you decide that every other word you use will be a swear word, we will take exception at that."

Found here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2415628&postcount=1

Seems like everybody in this thread followed the rule.

Man, I hate how that kid thinks he is untouchable. Whether you admit it our not, I know most of you would be pissed if some kid like that stole and sold your account after all the hard achievement hunting you did on it.
I haven't seen anything wrong with what people have said. Can you show me what is wrong?

At the end of the day guys whether its in the rules or not its common courtesy not to type swear words in your posts. There are other ways in which to express yourself which doesnt include vulgar language.

ZanKioH
07-07-2010, 10:02 AM
Get Raped?

aintezbeinweezy
07-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Nothing about what I typed was offensive towards you. I was merely telling you that correcting me was pointless, since we were saying the same thing. If typing two words in CAPS LOCK upsets you, then I'll stop as well.

Really? What is the point of this reply? How did you get any idea that I was upset about anything? It has absolutely nothing to do with using caps. I was only razzing you because you used an oxymoron, if you don't know what that is I was just pointing out that you said that 'generally' people 'never' get hacked. It was pointless, yes. A lot of stuff I say is just that, but it was just a joke. I'm not trying to get a rise out of you. On the other hand, with you trying to turn it on me that I am upset about using caps is just silly.

Wortsenawl
07-07-2010, 12:37 PM
The hacker needs to get out and work some of the lard off his backside. You can hear his heavy breathing. It is a sad state of affairs (worse for your body) when posting a youtube video puts you out of breath.

To clarify, was the really MS (video 2) resetting and providing the password to the account, or I am misunderstanding what happened?

TsarBlandi
07-07-2010, 03:51 PM
what do they gain from hacking your account neway?

i guess they can mess around but i dont see the danger, theres not much they can do before MS retrieve our accounts for us, a bit of an inconvienience for us... i guess they just enjoy being douches

Burning Karma
07-08-2010, 02:21 AM
what do they gain from hacking your account neway?
Credit card info and the like.

lifeexpectancy
07-08-2010, 03:01 AM
I still don't think its even possible for a brute force attack to hack an account with a STRONG password, meaning at least 8 digits long consisting of letters, numbers, and special characters. A supercomputer running a brute force attack against such a password would take forever to stumble upon the right one if it even ever did. As I understand it even hacking into the xbl servers wouldn't allow u to obtain passwords.

I could be totally wrong about all this, but if accounts were easily hackable stallion would've lost his a long time ago. The original "hacker" probably looked over trixies shoulder, or she just had a weak password that wasn't as secure as it should've been. I've personally had multiple threats from people I turned in to the ToS team to get them reset/banned. The typical threat goes "you don't know who you're dealing with. I will hack your account and glitch it to get u banned too!". My answer is always simply "try it, and good luck". To date I've never had one of these pitiful souls be successful.

As for credit card info, it's pretty simple to cancel your card if your account were ever to become compromised.

StChristophear
07-08-2010, 03:53 AM
I must say anybody with any amount of knowledge to computers could possibly pull this off, so I'm un-worried

Gamerdude5448
07-08-2010, 06:04 AM
Because of this they posted a thing on Inside Xbox about account safety.

GHLougar
07-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Because of this they posted a thing on Inside Xbox about account safety.

Had a feeling this would come up...

B o R ii S
07-09-2010, 01:21 AM
Mmm really not that worried surprisely.

Corrupt.
07-09-2010, 01:38 AM
What a twat...

Elit3 m0nkey
07-09-2010, 02:52 AM

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l4w5ZcmgsA)

Shit that kid sounds like someone on my street!:eek:

Regardless what a retard (to the guy on the phone as well). How the hell do you not know that the GT has clearly been hacked. You work for MS so shouldn't you have info for someone like that and be able to quickly realize that the GT has been hacked phish whatever?

BooseyGirl
07-09-2010, 03:30 AM
This doesn't change my opinion, only reinforces the fact in my mind that hackers are assholes and need to get a life.

MattDB87
07-09-2010, 03:37 AM
just stay safe and use protection.

xSx8x PsYchotic
07-09-2010, 03:45 AM
just stay safe and use protection.

am i the only one who was thinking of something else when i read this? o_O

on topic

it does not bother me because i am too use to this kind of community, i talk to them and hang out with them alot so it's w/e with me :P

btw ak47 is an idiot, ahe also stole the credit -_-

but this issue has been over with due to trixxy360 getting her account back really fast after it was taken!
mainly due to her being who she is and who she works for, they did not even do an investigation like they normally do...guess thats cause they avoid their own rules when it coes to their people being victims..

one more thing...
dont be afraid if some idiot say's he can steal your account or hack you, or even shut your internet off because they truth is, not many can really i know the people who can do all these things (most of them anyways)
and they only do it when that person deserves it, or if they get really bored xD
got some of the famous one's on my friends list but under different names :P
like disconnections xD (talk to him alot)

again, dont be scared! most ppl are punks who try to scare you into thinking that!

dakisbac
07-09-2010, 05:31 AM
What's the point of this? If I had access to an account like Trixie's or Major Nelson's I'd actually have some fun with it. Reply to all the messages like an asshole then block communications, delete everyone off the friends list, change all personal information, change their gamertag (with their points), and finally... I'd alter their gamerscore just to see if they get reset when they (inevitably) get their account back.

Of course, I'd never bother trying to brute force them, phish them, or put a keylogger on their computer since it just wouldn't happen.

xSx8x PsYchotic
07-09-2010, 05:38 AM
What's the point of this? If I had access to an account like Trixie's or Major Nelson's I'd actually have some fun with it. Reply to all the messages like an asshole then block communications, delete everyone off the friends list, change all personal information, change their gamertag (with their points), and finally... I'd alter their gamerscore just to see if they get reset when they (inevitably) get their account back.

Of course, I'd never bother trying to brute force them, phish them, or put a keylogger on their computer since it just wouldn't happen.

We think alike!

this is what i was thinking when i heard about it, and when she got her account back!

as for the gamerscore goes i would get a game adder and mod it to 750K and mod the avatar remove friends reply bck to the ppl and be an asshole like u said
i would also go scam people as her xD but that is before i would change the gamertag
so many things to do!
too bad no1 did these things