PDA

View Full Version : marjolines sleeping around?

LK Tien
07-06-2010, 10:48 PM
i kinda just breezed thru the whole dlc without knowing wtf happened, but it seems this one chick is being passed around more than a blunt.

Ryngard
07-07-2010, 05:29 AM
I THINK she only sleeps with the Captain. I mean in her lifetime she is quite the slut, but in the DLC its Leliana (well prolly before we begin, but we know they were an item) and the Guard captain.

Ferocious
07-07-2010, 08:09 AM
If you converse with Leliana enough in the main game, you can kind of find that out about Marjoline using women (and men but that's a given) through sex & manipulation.. although you can see how devious she was first hand with this DLC.

After playing this DLC it's tempting to fire up the original and put her in crushing prison all over again.

tkhbecker
01-02-2011, 11:04 PM
If you converse with Leliana enough in the main game, you can kind of find that out about Marjoline using women (and men but that's a given) through sex & manipulation.. although you can see how devious she was first hand with this DLC.
Leliana mentions Orleasian bards do whatever it take to ge the job done. Its a spy game. Think of a female James Bond...

Yaymez
03-03-2011, 11:08 AM
i kinda just breezed thru the whole dlc without knowing wtf happened, but it seems this one chick is being passed around more than a blunt.

There is a moral to this story somewhere. About the breezing part at least.

justG0Twicked
04-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Marjoline is a ho'...........

myonkin
07-17-2011, 06:32 PM
There is a moral to this story somewhere. About the breezing part at least.

Agreed. Take in the story and enjoy it. It may take a bit longer, but it makes the game more fun in my opinion.