PDA

View Full Version : Online Race Credits?

Beli
07-06-2010, 11:11 PM
Alright, this is bugging me. I've been running some online races now that I have some better cars, and I've been noticing that you build up credits after each race. I haven't found a reason for this anywhere, as these credits do not cross over to your offline credit ratings (as I was hoping).

They don't boost your form and they don't go towards season credit, what do they do? I'm probably just missing something as I don't play online often, but I was wondering if anyone knew.

Thanks in advance.

IMMAGONNALICKU
07-06-2010, 11:29 PM
The multiplayer credits don't seem to determine anything more than your starting position for each race. I've seen online form 1 players start on the front row after joining the room for their first race, while I was in the 90's (but with some credits under my belt) and starting a couple of rows back.

Beli
07-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Thanks much for that. That explains why I kept drifting further back in the pack.

MartyMcFly
07-08-2010, 02:36 AM
Thanks much for that. That explains why I kept drifting further back in the pack.

When that happens just quit out, and try to get back into the same room. As it's been said, the credits only determine your starting position. And if you're good enough and get to start at the front, you can easily finish way ahead of everyone else.