PDA

View Full Version : We need something to hold us over until March!!!

BillyKlyde
07-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Okay so I've been following all the news and information on this game day by day since the first trailer came and even before that checking random MK sites for important new info. Now that so much of the game has been revealed so quickly and so much of it is so damn good looking, waiting to play this until March (or Spring, whatever) just seems like torture. I think the MK fans deserve a little something to hold us over until this bad boy is released, something in the form of arcade titles? :)

I know that with all the legal bullshit surrounding Midway at the time of it's bankruptcy we lost UMK3 in the XBLA and PSN lost MKII. But I've heard in interviews with Ed Boon about this that he said he'd be very surprised if the classic MK titles didn't find their way back to home console arcades. I think that not only should they bring back the titles we lost (and fix the ranked servers on UMK3 while they're at it!) but bring back all the oldschool 2D MKs for download on all platforms (XBLA and PSN).

When I say all the 2D MK titles I mainly mean MK 1, 2 and Ultimate 3. I think asking for Trilogy is a little much. But seriously I think this would be a great idea and good business not only for Microsoft and Sony but for the MK team in promotion for the upcoming game. Most importantly this is for the fans. They could even release MK 1 and 2 as one downloadable game kind of like what they did with Final Fight and Magic Sword.

Someone should start a petition to get these games in the arcades, I'm not really good at that kind of thing but if someone out there agrees with me and knows how to do that sort of thing I'd sign in a heart beat, and I think a lot of other people would too.

P.S. If there's time we should get Killer Instinct in the arcade too :D

dorkzilla123
07-10-2010, 01:41 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself. I definitely want to see how horrifying and gruesome the fatalities are going to be.

And I miss umk3 online, the online wins are the only ones I need :(

cleric_80
07-13-2010, 05:21 AM
March?

have they even given a release date yet? I can't find anything... except Amazon's obviously "we don't know" date of Dec 31 2020

BillyKlyde
07-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Spring = March. It has to be March. Actually when I first heard about it it was coming out Christmas this year but fat chance of that happening :(

cleric_80
07-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Spring = March. It has to be March. Actually when I first heard about it it was coming out Christmas this year but fat chance of that happening :(

actually according to my calendar the first day of summer is June 21st so that puts a whole lot more space to play in unfortunately... and all these companies seem to have their own definition of quarters.

Then add in companies delaying releases depending on what their game's launch competition is... lets just hope it;s in the first half of the year.

SevenJesterHats
08-05-2010, 06:51 PM
MKI and MKII on XBLA = Change of Pants!

dreadheade
10-04-2010, 02:16 AM
is theyre a for sure release date for this game. on amazon it says dec 31 2011.

Vulger Spartan
10-14-2010, 08:12 AM
Well the MK:HD Series would be Super & would Hold Me over quite well, but it seems PS3 is getting only. WHY GOD WHY?

D3MON ESEDESS
10-19-2010, 02:45 AM
I HOPE THEY COME OUT WIT A DEMO SOON I DONT THINK I CAN WAIT TIL MARCH :uzi:

Vulger Spartan
10-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Holy Jesus! This PS3 Cover I Found at MK Warehouse. My Heart Sank, then Had An Arithmetic attack, then stopped beating. Damn It XBOX 360!

And if that aint enough of a kick in the pants: The Red Corner on the Top Left says it Comes with the MK9 Demo!

:uzi:PS3! I have no Money to Buy you! lol

Here's The Link for Proof I didnt Photoshop it or something, You can Read the Whole Article Here:
http://mkw.mortalkombatonline.com/

http://www.mortalkombatwarehouse.com/wp-images/mkhdak.jpg
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:( :(:(:(:(

SevenJesterHats
10-28-2010, 01:55 PM
Holy Jesus! This PS3 Cover I Found at MK Warehouse. My Heart Sank, then Had An Arithmetic attack, then stopped beating. Damn It XBOX 360!

And if that aint enough of a kick in the pants: The Red Corner on the Top Left says it Comes with the MK9 Demo!

:uzi:PS3! I have no Money to Buy you! lol

Here's The Link for Proof I didnt Photoshop it or something, You can Read the Whole Article Here:
http://mkw.mortalkombatonline.com/

http://www.mortalkombatwarehouse.com/wp-images/mkhdak.jpg
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:( :(:(:(:(

NOT cool... :mad: Stupid PS3!