PDA

View Full Version : Game any good?

Juiceh
07-07-2010, 06:31 AM
I'm thinking of buying it today, but I'm afraid it'll turn out like Prototype or FairyTaleFights. fun for an hour and then boring as fuck. Is this game fun to play for a long time?

withoutlove124
07-07-2010, 06:36 AM
yea i wanna know also. The preview looked good and so does the gameplay(via youtube) but it kinda looks like it could get boring after a few hours

donbozza
07-07-2010, 06:55 AM
I thought it was pretty bad, definitely not worth the full retail price (may have been more suited to arcade release).

As far as gameplay goes, yeah it gets boring pretty quick, all areas look the same, there only quite small and there's only a few of them. Some of the ultra kills are entertaining the first couple of times but get old quick and once again there's only a few of them. Awful camera.

It's the same old story, cool idea but terrible execution.

Personally I will be hesitant to pick it up again even when it gets really cheap, I found it quite frustrating, especially when you finally do get a good platinum run through a level only to have it freeze up as you're exiting the area (after the third time I almost lost it!!).
Probably one of the worst games I've played on the 360

Juiceh
07-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Great. Just bought the game, it's reeeeeaally shit. It's fun for 5 minutes and then it just gets boring. Returning it tomorrow, I suggest nobody buys this.

CanIHazYourSoul
07-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Yeah this games not what its put up to be gets really boring.

BAD BLOOD BIGGY
07-08-2010, 04:21 AM
I actually liked the game. Of course I don't play it a lot or it would bore me, but it gives me that humor a lot of games lack nowadays if you know what I mean. Of course I also believe it should have been an arcade title though. It is highly repetitive, but when I'm bored with Rock Band, Gears, etc. popping in this game to terrorize stuffed bears is pretty fun and funny. So in my opinion this game was worth "my" money but for most other gamer, I wouldn't recommend it. Renting it is a better option.