PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Challenges Frustration

Ooyah
07-07-2010, 12:31 PM
I am doing okay on the game in general, but I really struggle in the invisible challenges, in terms of finding things to do for points. I usually just sneak around sabotaging things, and then wait for a bear to fix them, and kill them that way.

I have a particular problem on the chapter 6 invisible challenge, on the final section with Fluffy. There are two parts to this map... the factory bit, and then another bit with the boat, and a few cabins, and not much else. It keeps happening to me that all of the bears go to the cabin bit, where it is really hard to get at any of them without being seen, as it is such a small area. I was trying to shoot them from a distance to lure them back to the factory area, but they just ran around a bit, or went into a cabin.

Maybe it is all a question of patience, but it drove me nuts last night. After an hour of it I took a rash chance, and was seen for the last time.

Any hints, please?

oDrPepper
07-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Usually there will be at least one Uzi hidden in the woods, somewhere around the map. I found spraying into the cabins and smashing as much as possible scored me a lot of points. Seeing as the bears are all in one place, they all hear and see the chaos, and some will be driven out to other places.

Ooyah
07-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Usually there will be at least one Uzi hidden in the woods, somewhere around the map. I found spraying into the cabins and smashing as much as possible scored me a lot of points. Seeing as the bears are all in one place, they all hear and see the chaos, and some will be driven out to other places.

Thanks for the reply. Yep, I found two oozi's... but even when I shot them, they never came back to the factory. I did end up running around just smashing everything, but it didn't really help. I shall have to try again tonight, and concentrate more on driving them out as you suggest. I am not looking forward to trying for Platinum on these ones. :eek: