PDA

View Full Version : Trophy Grades

Rowan88
07-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Hi,

I need 1 more bronze to go onto Chapter 5 and I played 2 levels which I got a silver for, but it never counted towards it.

Does it have to be a bronze you get and if so what happens if you have already got silver on most?

I tried re-doing a level I got silver on and took a bronze but it never came up.

Just need this cleared up,

Thanks

Ooyah
07-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Hi,

I need 1 more bronze to go onto Chapter 5 and I played 2 levels which I got a silver for, but it never counted towards it.

Does it have to be a bronze you get and if so what happens if you have already got silver on most?

I tried re-doing a level I got silver on and took a bronze but it never came up.

Just need this cleared up,

Thanks

If I understand you correctly... you need to get a bronze on a level that you currently have *no* medal on. If you have a silver on a level, then you already have the bronze for that level as well. So play a level where you don't have any medals yet, and that will sort it.

Hope that helps!

Rowan88
07-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Thanks for clearing that up m8,

Yeh I had one other level I tried to "avoid" but done that and got the other level unlocked.

So if I get a gold, it unlocks, 1 gold, silver and bronze etc?

Ooyah
07-08-2010, 07:25 AM
Thanks for clearing that up m8,

Yeh I had one other level I tried to "avoid" but done that and got the other level unlocked.

So if I get a gold, it unlocks, 1 gold, silver and bronze etc?

Hi Rowan.

Yep... so getting a platinum will give 1 platinum, 1 gold, 1 silver, and 1 bronze. So for the hats where you have to get gold medals to unlock them, getting a platinum will do just as well. Although, currently, for me at least, getting a platinum seems to guarantee a crash. :( I am really hoping for a patch before the weekend.

Rowan88
07-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Just aswell im shit enough to not get a platinum yet lol, since I got the MASTER NAUGHTY ive been getting alot of golds and at least a silver which is good.

Is he the best naughty to unlock for obtaining platinums as he cant be seen?

Ooyah
07-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Just aswell im shit enough to not get a platinum yet lol, since I got the MASTER NAUGHTY ive been getting alot of golds and at least a silver which is good.

Is he the best naughty to unlock for obtaining platinums as he cant be seen?

Does take quite a while to get used to the scoring system! I was barely scraping bronze for quite some time, but when you get used to it you'll be drowning in golds. :) Just keep your focus on scaring rather than killing, and you should see your scores shoot up.

Yeah, Master Naughty is really good (or the other ninja constume, Master Miyagi I think it is), especially for the Invisible challenges. Hats which give you extra strength and life are good for the killer challenges... it all depends on what kind of challenge you are doing, really. The ninja ones are really good for a bit of sabotage though, before you start messing with the bears.

oDrPepper
07-08-2010, 01:28 PM
I used Master Miyagi for just about every challenge after I unlocked him, he's brilliant. The only time I wouldn't use him is if it was a challenge which didn't involve hitting them, and then I'd use Naughticorn.

In my opinion speed is the most useful stat.