PDA

View Full Version : Will there be...

Epic Debaser
07-07-2010, 06:17 PM
A bass controller like the guitar one? That would be cool. :drunk

TwistedFate
07-07-2010, 06:22 PM
It hasn't been announced, so it's doubtful at this point.

mikachu93
07-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Nothing at the moment, and I wouldn't be surprised if a Pro bass was never released, but it'll probably depend entirely on the Squier's (and the Mustang's) sales. It would also have to be six-string, in the event there's one song in the game that must be played with six strings instead of four, which is another reason why they probably won't release an instrument so similar to the guitar.

I am a bassist, by the way, so a compatible bass would make me very happy.

animeaddict42
07-09-2010, 03:11 AM
I am 99% sure that there IS a pro bass mode, and that is simply uses the first four strings/sets of buttons for the gameplay, and more for 6-string bass and all that.

EDIT: Found this little bit of info in the official Rumors and Facts thread for Rock Band 3 over on the official forums.

"Pro Guitar features notated bass performances and it works just like the guitar.

The Bass charts do include Pro notes and can be played on the six stringed guitar. No four string bass has been announced. But, the Squire/Mustange only shows the number of strings that the bassist was using for the song. Four strings for the four stringed bass, unless bassist used five or six stringed bass on the song."