dynamicgrimking
07-07-2010, 07:00 PM
comic-con is coming so we will get more info soon
(http://games.gamepressure.com/)

Lord Yamikage
07-07-2010, 07:19 PM
then send another one

Why don't you send one?

I don't think sending question to SUAM won't do any help. If the official konami website [Here] (http://www.konami.com/games/ygo5ddecade/) don't have a release date, I don't know how much SUAM will know the idea of the release date.

Doing myself a favor, and expecting this to come out in Fall. ^_^

dynamicgrimking
07-07-2010, 07:35 PM
when i created this thread i had forgotten about comic-con

Bleeding Star
07-07-2010, 08:44 PM
i already sent a message

then send another one :mad:

dynamicgrimking
07-07-2010, 09:29 PM
hopefully gamepressure.com (http://games.gamepressure.com/) and the game is coming out in two weeks

Bleeding Star
07-07-2010, 11:07 PM
as have I :woop:

dynamicgrimking
07-08-2010, 02:30 AM
so stop posting in this thread it is now useless with comic-con coming up
(http://games.gamepressure.com/)

KillerBEA
07-08-2010, 10:43 PM
I have sent over 10 messages 2 before the 30th and 8 after.

FireWarrior316
07-10-2010, 01:57 AM
Dang calm down peeps. Its just a game. They release it when they release it. The more ya bug them the longer they are gonna make it take. If it don't come out there is no real loss either. Play using the actual cards. I am in tournaments every weekend.

dynamicgrimking
07-10-2010, 08:08 AM
seriously stop posting in this thread

Bleeding Star
07-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Dang calm down peeps. Its just a game. They release it when they release it. The more ya bug them the longer they are gonna make it take. If it don't come out there is no real loss either. Play using the actual cards. I am in tournaments every weekend.

Locate me a tournament in South Wales, UK please

Gohan Reborn
07-10-2010, 08:42 PM

Um no? Last I checked, he's not google maps. You find a tournament. And yes, sarcasm haha. You don't have tournaments over there. Not our fault. I've HOSTED tournaments. If you have a card shop or comic book store, you can create one, entry fees, prizes etc.

Anyway, I'm so annoyed it hasn't come out yet, and would pay extra just to have access to it now. I'm just as anxious as the lot of you, if not more. However, sending a message to the XBL thing will not help. If Konami...The company BEHIND the game still has not said anything, and companys who work in the industry such as IGN etc. don't know either...what makes u think that the Sent U a Message will know? When's the last time they had an "exclusive release date". Plus as much as we're dying for the game, it's not a game that's highly anticipated across the world. Be patient.

sokmaster
07-10-2010, 11:52 PM
I'm sure they'll answer it when everyone else knows. The SentUAMessage show is meant for people who don't follow gaming news sites that often and are oblivious to any game news. They never answer any questions that didn't already have an answer.

I'm still hoping this game comes out in summer because this last semester is gonna be brutal on me and won't have much time to play!

Bleeding Star
07-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Um no? Last I checked, he's not google maps. You find a tournament. And yes, sarcasm haha. You don't have tournaments over there. Not our fault. I've HOSTED tournaments. If you have a card shop or comic book store, you can create one, entry fees, prizes etc.

You use sarcasm and yet you are unable to detect when it is being used by someone else.... interesting

ChemicalxRachel
07-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Woah, chill people. If you're desperate to play than go download Yu-Gi-Oh! Online and play that until it comes out on xbox arcade. And...I really wish people would learn how to spell, its annoying.

The game will come out when it comes out, and there is nothing Sent You A Message can really tell us about a release date. Personally, I think we'll see some information from Konami next weekend during Comic-con, since there is where the game was first debuted.

DeeJayMark
07-16-2010, 09:52 PM
hum, great point! Total agreement here... Did i mention your point was... well... GREAT! ?

Nywayz, poeple, breathe, stay calm, we will have some kinda news soon...
You gotta have faith in the heart of the cards =P

Lord Yamikage
07-17-2010, 05:23 AM
You use sarcasm and yet you are unable to detect when it is being used by someone else.... interesting

If you did used sarcasm, then you should've made it clearer.

It would've been easier to detected if you used :p , :) , or wrote something more after that (perhaps some humor). However, all you wrote was nothing but one sentence, all words that seem serious.

linktriforce007
07-18-2010, 11:33 AM
Woah, chill people. If you're desperate to play than go download Yu-Gi-Oh! Online and play that until it comes out on xbox arcade. And...I really wish people would learn how to spell, its annoying.

The game will come out when it comes out, and there is nothing Sent You A Message can really tell us about a release date. Personally, I think we'll see some information from Konami next weekend during Comic-con, since there is where the game was first debuted.

or Yugioh Virtual Desktop =P