PDA

View Full Version : offensive explosion achievement help!

lckynuts
04-16-2007, 03:56 AM
alright i turned up all my hitting stats 2 100% on all my batters n turned all there pitchers n catchers 2 0%. i also turned on super bunt, turbo, n points 4 steals cheats. i scored 20 runs by the end of the game n didnt get the achievement. alot of my runs were from stolen bases. yes i had the difficulty set 2 pro also. o and just b4 the game i had 2 download a update. does any 1 now wat this update was 4?

NF REBELS
04-18-2007, 11:10 PM
Ok first of all the achievements are turned off when any cheat is enetered so go to settings and turn them off then make all batters 100 and opponenets pitchiners to 0 this should work if not post again.

JC Elite
05-23-2007, 07:40 AM
Actually, the achievements DO work with the cheats on. I just think they are glitchy. I got the stolen base & strikeout ones right away. The 20 run achievement I got on my THIRD try. And even then it took me 22 runs to get it for some reason. And it wasn't because of the cheats because half of those runs were from the 'SB = Run' cheat being on. I have no idea why it didn't work before. I would just keep trying it.

I personally gave up on the other 2 achievements due to the fact that they are also glitchy and the game is absolute crap. I haven't been so bored trying to get achievements in any other game I have played.