PDA

View Full Version : Danza III: The Series Of Unfortunate Events

Smoochy
07-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Anyone heard the new Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza album that was released yesterday?

I went to their CD release show last night and they gave the first hundred people that bought a ticket a free copy of the CD.

I have to say, if you're into spazzy, experimental, technical metal you'll probably love this CD. I like it more than Danza II: The Electric Boogaloo.

ApochWeiss
07-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Heard a few songs on youtube, gotta say it's better then the past two, which I thought were a joke. May have to check this out. Sounds like stronger Dillinger Escape Plan then their recent material.

x MrsMassacre x
07-08-2010, 09:34 PM
I haven't listened to them in years. But, I heard they had a new album out. I'll have to listen to it.

Gorilla Stomper
07-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Dude, easily the best album of 2010, and I will defend that to the death. Danza are seriously one of the best and most creative bands on the planet, their sound is disgusting, and I fucking love it.

I love Josh the new guitarist, he is actually amazing, have you seen the live videos of the new stuff? He plays all mad techy stuff perfectly... While stomping around! I'm convinced he isn't human.

But yeah, all the early reviews that gave it like 10/10 and 5/5 etc. etc. They were well deserved scores.

Greatest... Math... Metal... Album... Ever.

Smoochy
07-09-2010, 12:53 AM
I love Josh the new guitarist, he is actually amazing, have you seen the live videos of the new stuff? He plays all mad techy stuff perfectly... While stomping around! I'm convinced he isn't human.

Yeah, he did that shit the two times I saw them live. Hell, he even did it when they played the old stuff live too, and he didn't even write that shit.

He's a great guy as well.

Miasma
07-09-2010, 12:46 PM
The stuff I've heard off it so far is pretty awesome.
I'll most likely pick up a copy when I get paid.