PDA

View Full Version : Delete the games from the list?

Vercis
07-08-2010, 12:22 AM
So is there ANY way to delete some games from your achievement list?

I have some retarted games like Kung Fu Panda and Lego which I just put to see what's it about without even spending more than 30 minutes on them... so I just want to delete them from my list but seems that there's no way to do so. Seriously I think Microsoft should let you do that, I mean in the end there's nothing wrong with that, It's me that is going to loose any achievements I might have in these games.

Corrupt.
07-08-2010, 12:29 AM
No there isn't and please use the search function!

LawlCake1214
07-08-2010, 12:31 AM
The only way you are able to delete a game from your game list is if you haven't earned any achievements for that game at all. You can do this by clicking the guide button on the Xbox 360 controller then scrolling to the left (once) to the "Games" blade then click on achievements. Then find the game you want to delete from achievement list and press X on the controller. But you can't have any achievements unlocked for the game. If you do you can't delete the game off of the list.

Laughing Seal
07-08-2010, 12:34 AM
If you haven't got any achievements on each game then you can.

I'm enjoying Kung Fu Panda to be honest.

Starstrukk X360A
07-08-2010, 12:53 AM
There is currently no way for games to be removed off an achievement list unless it has 0g in them. If they have anything but, then you're stuck.

necrima
07-08-2010, 01:27 AM
How can delete games history ?

BooseyGirl
07-08-2010, 01:40 AM
How can delete games history ?

View your achievements on your Xbox and whatever games have 0GS, you can delete from your game history by highlighting the game and pressing x. If you have a game and you unlocked 1 achievement worth 5 points for instance, it's there and undeletable.

PointPlaceWI
07-08-2010, 01:42 AM
View your achievements on your Xbox and whatever games have 0GS, you can delete from your game history by highlighting the game and pressing x. If you have a game and you unlocked 1 achievement worth 5 points for instance, it's there and undeletable.

You also have to be signed into Xbox Live or else it won't allow you to remove them.

Dz06lt
07-08-2010, 01:52 AM
http://www.phuckpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/picard-facepalm.jpg

Sizzlebuzz
07-08-2010, 01:57 AM
There is currently no way for games to be removed off an achievement list unless it has 0g in them. If they have anything but, then you're stuck.

There never should be really. It would suck if they could. Things being accidentally removed, or purposely removed by another person.

I never really understood why people wanted them removed. All I worry about is memory space =/.

Takamura Bear
07-08-2010, 02:02 AM
They should do it for VERY SMALL gamerscore, like 10g or 20g. I don't buy a game these days and then decide I want to delete it, but it's removing games I played years ago that I never really got into.

It's an OCD thing I guess. >_>

Vercis
07-08-2010, 02:37 AM
There never should be really. It would suck if they could. Things being accidentally removed, or purposely removed by another person.

I never really understood why people wanted them removed. All I worry about is memory space =/.

What's so bad about it? I mean let's say I wanted to try a silly game and I didn't liked it but I unlocked like 1 or 2 achievements... why shouldn't I be able to remove it? About the accidental removal they could use some kind of a confirmation or something, you should be really stupid to delete accidentaly a game after a couple of confirmation messages.

Besides I can't understand why it sounds so weird to people? It's me that is going to delete these games and it's me that is going to have my gamerscore reduced.

Also Microsoft should consider the payment option for this, something similar to "change your gamertag" feature. Since they are not willing to do it for free and acting like curmudgeons I am willing to pay a small amount of money or some GamePoints. I think there are more users out there that are willing to do the same.

Sizzlebuzz
07-08-2010, 02:45 AM
What's so bad about it? I mean let's say I wanted to try a silly game and I didn't liked it but I unlocked like 1 or 2 achievements... why shouldn't I be able to remove it? About the accidental removal they could use some kind of a confirmation or something, you should be really stupid to delete accidentaly a game after a couple of confirmation messages.

Besides I can't understand why it sounds so weird to people? It's me that is going to delete these games and it's me that is going to have my gamerscore reduced.

Also Microsoft should consider the payment option for this, something similar to "change your gamertag" feature. Since they are not willing to do it for free and acting like Jews I am willing to pay a small amount of money or some GamePoints. I think there are more users out there that are willing to do the same.

And one day you make your little brother angry and he removes all of your gamerscore. Not to mention that anything can be changed on your account when someone has half of your information.

As for you paying them to remove gamerscore, if they ever do include an option like this, lets hope they don't take that route.

R Rated Love
07-08-2010, 02:48 AM
I hope they keep it the way it is and never allow such removals. There's no need for it. The only thing I see coming from it would be a flood of people accidentally deleting their scores, getting hacked and having scores deleted, etc.

If you don't want a game to show up on your history, either don't play it, or set up another gamertag for it.

jamie1000013
07-08-2010, 12:20 PM

Also Microsoft should consider the payment option for this, something similar to "change your gamertag" feature. Since they are not willing to do it for free and acting like curmudgeons I am willing to pay a small amount of money or some GamePoints. I think there are more users out there that are willing to do the same.

Try a game out on another account so you can see if it's any good. DW about it no one will care that you have 10G on a game, also every little helps.