PDA

View Full Version : About story of game

ShadowArthur
07-08-2010, 05:07 AM
Does this game has something related to the first one??:confused:

Arrowmaster
07-08-2010, 05:11 AM
I'm not sure at all. Its been a long time since I've played the first one so I don't really remember the details but I thought it ended at the beginning of the 99 days of night. But I don't think other details match up like the goblin king/emperor and the details of how the 99 days of night started.

PNK xKINGx
07-08-2010, 08:14 AM
so far no .
i mean they have the same reference as to the lord of the night .
but thats about it from what i can see .
this game is suppose to be placed 99 days after the original story .
the concept of light & dark is still effect but not the entire story from the original .

Will Daniels
07-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Slightly off topic...I never played the first game. Is it any good? How would you rate the second to the first?

Des
07-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Slightly off topic...I never played the first game. Is it any good? How would you rate the second to the first?

Being that I'm replaying the first for the last achievement I can say its horrible. Dreadfully boring and not very action packed. Then again, it also came out four years ago. However after playing N3 II you'll find yourself bored to tears with the old one even though I still think it was a great game for its time.

PNK xKINGx
07-09-2010, 05:43 AM

ummm there isn't any comparison what so ever lol .
the first was garage compared to this one .
i wouldn't say it was completely boring .
but it has its dull moments .

ninety nine nights 2 has come along way .

Des
07-09-2010, 06:25 AM
Apparently a white goblin appears with every age, so that explains Levv.