Laughing guy and screaming woman!!!????

slim woo

Not real sure what the level was but it's the one where you have too hold off a bunch of enemies on top of a hill (behind sand bags) with a Browning machine gun for 2 min.Either way, when you first come to the gate in the road and pass it a women screams "help me" from the left side. I can not find her at all, has anyone???:eek:

The next one is in the same area but towards the right hand side there's a guy laughing near the gaurd tower but I can't find him either!!! Are these glitches or am I missing something???:confused:

Thanks all,

slim woo

ive heard both. the woman is in the first hut that you past as you first enter the camp. its actually two women, that you can save.

as for the laughing guy, i assume its just a random guy? but i wanted to ask, on that mission, as soon as i make my way up that hill, i get mysteriously hit constantly and die everytime.... did you not experience this? haha, im stuck on this mission, because i cant get to the machine gun.

He's right about the women. But I dunno about the guy.

As for getting up the hill trouble. The thing that keeps hitting you is just to keep you from heading in the wrong direction or going over it too early/late. A common trick on most seemingly open games.

After triggerig the radio head over to the hole in fence and to the right are a few guys you should kill.

After there dead you should quickly run to the right of the wooden logs. Left of the mud hill thing. The to he left side of the sandbags.

If your on hard this will wind you up.

At about 30 seconds left a truck will arrive alog the lef with four guys in it. Good luck.

Thanks for the replies. I did find the two women on my playthrough on hard. I guess it was glitched.

As for the hill. I just ran for it and shot addrenalin untill it said defend yourself as I got close to the bunker. That was on hard so it took like 3 shots to get up there. There's one shot in the bunker so you'll be ok. Just get the other two in the barns before you start the run.

Thanks again,