PDA

View Full Version : Free Microsoft Points?

dragonking614
07-08-2010, 07:07 AM
I've seen things on the internet about free Microsoft points. I was wondering if you really could get free Microsoft points. I don't have any money and I need Microsoft Points. :confused:

FRANKSEY
07-08-2010, 07:09 AM
hell no they don't work, just a massive scam

katesith
Don't use them. They are phishing sites that you put your info into and they hack you and can take all your stuff. Just stay away from them.\

EDIT: Welcome to the forums but also there is a search button that can be used. There are many threads about this topic and not getting mad at you but there are many of them and get quite annoying. Welcome again and let the search button become your bestfriend.
PS. The Companion Cube is my BFF.

KillerBEA
No, they are all phishing scams to steal your information. MSP is currency so its not free.

Starstrukk X360A
07-08-2010, 07:20 AM
They're all scams. I really recommend you don't do anything that says it'll give you them.

ferrari360max
07-08-2010, 07:43 AM
Why are you all repeating what has already been said?

katesith
07-08-2010, 07:48 AM
Why are you all repeating what has already been said?
Because FRANKSEY got to posting a few seconds before me and now its just re-enforcing what FRANKSEY said.

StephenJ360
07-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Yes, it's real. Do it. Give them your password and e-mail account. Trust me, I is for real...

*sigh*

xRogue 5x
07-08-2010, 09:22 AM
They totally work and are awesome...sign up for as many as you can.

Also, if you have a working credit card on your account they'll add even more points.

RadiantViper
07-08-2010, 09:30 AM
If you give me your credit card number, I can get you 10,000 Microsoft points. Honest. Give me the keys to your house and I'll give you 10,000 more.

katesith
07-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Haha funny. Okay, can we chill out with the sarcasm? The person just wanted to know about them. Don't pick on him. I mean really RadiantViper?!?! 10,000 MSP just for his house?? You must be giving him a bargin or something!!

TVthePunisher
07-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Hey..hey...hey hey...hey dude, hey man...you...got a wife? I'll give you whatever you want, name your price...let me BANG your wife. If you don't got one, NOPOINTSFORYOU! And no soup either...

Hey, if anyone decides to talk about rewards1 here I'll shoot them. Okay? Okay...Hitler ain't happy bout those scam-sites!

YouTube- Hitler's MSPoints Generator is a Fraud!

Never, ever...EVER use any generator for anything like this.

TacticalTodger
07-08-2010, 10:20 AM
never give your details out although there are gift sites where you get points for completing serveys and you choose your reward which can be MSP.

TVthePunisher
07-08-2010, 10:25 AM
never give your details out although there are gift sites where you get points for completing serveys and you choose your reward which can be MSP.

Still scams, surveys or not...they're scams that will get you in the end. Sure you might see a card from time to time...but in the longrun, all that information you gave out will be theirs to do with what they desire.

That's right, I'm talking to YOU rewards1 and how every single person fawns over you!

BooseyGirl
07-08-2010, 12:54 PM
They are all scams to either steal your credit card information or account. Don't give out your information ever to anyone. Not even Grandma.

On the other hand, I did get some free Microsoft points from Xbox. They sent me an e-mail with a free redemption code for 400 Microsoft points. I get this every once in a while, not really sure if anyone else does but it's the least they can do for all the crap they've put me through the last 3 years! XD

KeepEmRolling
07-08-2010, 01:05 PM
They are all scams to either steal your credit card information or account. Don't give out your information ever to anyone. Not even Grandma.

On the other hand, I did get some free Microsoft points from Xbox. They sent me an e-mail with a free redemption code for 400 Microsoft points. I get this every once in a while, not really sure if anyone else does but it's the least they can do for all the crap they've put me through the last 3 years! XD

I've gotten them too and always wondered what i did to have MS send me points. I buy quite a bit of dlc/xbla and always wondered if that was the reason. Whatever it is, i'll take them! :D

jackanape
07-08-2010, 01:34 PM
It's a scam - oh wait, we've had a bunch of replies already saying that.

Beware the spam kids.