PDA

View Full Version : Boss Blitz GLITCH!!

pinkpanfa
04-16-2007, 01:41 PM
For those of you playing this game on widescreen, 1080i....change your console settings to 480 and normal. The game gets dramatically easier when you do this. For example, the first boss in Boss Blitz in widescreen shoots 2 missles from each side. In Normal, he shoots 1 missle from each side. On The second boss (the aircraft carrier), only half the ship comes on the screen when you have it set on normal. I had already beat boss blitz when I found this out at a buddy's house.

Infamuz Champ
04-25-2007, 05:55 AM
does this really help? can any1 confirm this?

deathbypig37x
05-05-2007, 11:44 PM

I can't vouch for this claim, sorry.
Anyway, if this IS true, I would like to know if I am playign on widescreen, or how I could change it, yata yata yata...

Ach1illes x360a
06-23-2007, 11:48 AM

Yes i can confirm this does work, i heard similiar stories on other websites, playing on a standard 15 inch television in comparison to a 21 inch monitor i can easily see the difference, the first boss on Boss Blitz mode shoots two missile rather then four, the second boss which i believe is the battle ship is cut in half so you can only see the first half of it making it substancially easier.
All in all it does work.

newbsicle
11-19-2007, 09:23 AM
I don't understand how changing the screen resolution on the dashboard would effect gameplay. Now if there were options in the game to change the resolution it could be a glitch and very possible. Unless of course this isn't a glitch at all just simply something that was added to aid those with not as much detail in the picture. Very strange.

I tried it and can verify that it does work. However, you don't get as many upgrades after each boss. I think it's actually more difficult this way.

SkillfulMmd
09-05-2008, 12:37 PM
cool thanks im gonna try this

jobless sam
02-03-2009, 10:31 PM
wicked i'm guna have to change the settings

XLO
05-25-2009, 03:04 AM
I'll have to try this when i attempt the boss blitz

M0taku
07-09-2009, 01:26 AM
that explains what is going on then. i was playing at a friends house, and when i got home to my tv i swear it was twice as hard. i thought it had to do with my military rank in the game. but it is definitely way easier when it is not in hd then.