PDA

View Full Version : Glitch or Hacked Account?

1morey
07-08-2010, 07:01 PM
I was playing Nacht Der Untoten (Online) a few minutes ago and something wierd happened:

Round I Started. I get A Kar98k, and go to a window, shoot the head off a zombie and I heard the cheevo "blink" sound. I get Go Get Some Sun and It's All About Prestige AT THE SAME TIME. As the cheevos popped up, I get a message popped up on my screen that says:

UNLOCALIZED:

You have achieved the highest level of prestige. How about going outside and letting (so and so) and the others get a kill.

Or something like that is was a pretty big message.

Anyways, I ignored it and as Round II started I shoot a zombe and the message popped up AGAIN. I tried to look it up on the internet and I get downed by a zombie. As I'm getting revied everyone gets kicked out into the lobby and here is what is said for scores:

1. Player 1 (don't remember gamertag) Score: 1030
2. sk8tbdkid Score: -23935 (or someting like that)
3. Player 3 (don't remem gamertag) Score: -23579 (Something like that)
4. Bloatedwhale8 Score: 53989342 (or something like that)

Can someone tell me what's going on? It's really freaking me out. And I don't know if this is a glitch or if my Gamertag got hacked.

Aceman417
07-08-2010, 07:04 PM
One of the people playing could be using hacks but I'm pretty sure it's not your gamertag. They probably used hacks and you happened to be in their game.

1morey
07-08-2010, 07:08 PM
is it anything to worry about?

Tufty
07-08-2010, 07:19 PM
It's a modded lobby. If you unlocked the 10th prestige achievement before the first prestige one then you may have your gamerscore reset, eventually.

Sly Toad
07-08-2010, 09:37 PM
One of the people in your game had a modded ISO.

Aaron15
07-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Don't think you have anything to worry about. I don't know of anyone being reset due to Gamerscore unless it's high amounts, and the two prestige achievements are 0G if I remember.

Don't trust me on this, but I personally don't think you have anything to worry about.