View Full Version : Glitch or Hacked Account?

07-08-2010, 07:01 PM
I was playing Nacht Der Untoten (Online) a few minutes ago and something wierd happened:

Round I Started. I get A Kar98k, and go to a window, shoot the head off a zombie and I heard the cheevo "blink" sound. I get Go Get Some Sun and It's All About Prestige AT THE SAME TIME. As the cheevos popped up, I get a message popped up on my screen that says:

You have achieved the highest level of prestige. How about going outside and letting (so and so) and the others get a kill.

Or something like that is was a pretty big message.

Anyways, I ignored it and as Round II started I shoot a zombe and the message popped up AGAIN. I tried to look it up on the internet and I get downed by a zombie. As I'm getting revied everyone gets kicked out into the lobby and here is what is said for scores:

1. Player 1 (don't remember gamertag) Score: 1030
2. sk8tbdkid Score: -23935 (or someting like that)
3. Player 3 (don't remem gamertag) Score: -23579 (Something like that)
4. Bloatedwhale8 Score: 53989342 (or something like that)

Can someone tell me what's going on? It's really freaking me out. And I don't know if this is a glitch or if my Gamertag got hacked.

07-08-2010, 07:04 PM
One of the people playing could be using hacks but I'm pretty sure it's not your gamertag. They probably used hacks and you happened to be in their game.

07-08-2010, 07:08 PM
is it anything to worry about?

07-08-2010, 07:19 PM
It's a modded lobby. If you unlocked the 10th prestige achievement before the first prestige one then you may have your gamerscore reset, eventually.

Sly Toad
07-08-2010, 09:37 PM
One of the people in your game had a modded ISO.

07-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Don't think you have anything to worry about. I don't know of anyone being reset due to Gamerscore unless it's high amounts, and the two prestige achievements are 0G if I remember.

Don't trust me on this, but I personally don't think you have anything to worry about.