PDA

View Full Version : The Official Tosh. O Thread

MaNiiAC
07-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Discuss the comedy central show Tosh. O here.

http://www.comedycentral.com/tosh.0/

TVthePunisher
07-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Love it, especially when he finds the actual people of these "memes" and gives them Web Redemptions. If only he could get ahold of the guy that YTMND made famous, then I'd be so happy (but he only covers videos at it seems).

http://www.teamterry.net/files/Download/brian_peppers1.jpg

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/brian-peppers

MaNiiAC
07-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Ya I love it The funniest video was the Cupcake Girl I laugh my ass off when I saw that.

DOOKH8R
07-09-2010, 12:39 AM
He is damn funny. Going to he stand-up show in October when it rolls through here.
The interview with Samwell in the sauna was hilarious.

MaNiiAC
07-09-2010, 12:42 AM
He is damn funny. Going to he stand-up show in October when it rolls through here.

Ya that was hilarious.

Burning Karma
07-09-2010, 02:53 AM
Where's he going to be?

aintezbeinweezy
07-09-2010, 03:08 AM
Web Redemptions are usually hilarious. One of the funniest exchanges was when Reh-Dogg and he were talking in the studio. Reh-Dogg was actually funny unlike the Miss South Carolina. There wasn't one positive thing I could say about that...girl.

David Koechner's Flower Shop is ridiculously funny and Fred Willard's Celebrity Photo Album is classic.

DOOKH8R
07-09-2010, 03:25 AM
Where's he going to be?

Greensboro on 10/23

Tussell
07-09-2010, 03:29 AM
Daniel Tosh as a person is funny, however, sometimes he just gets on my nerves. Nowhere near as bad as Dane Cook or Brian Reagan or anything that bad, but sometimes I find his material to be annoying. Overall, he's pretty funny.

The show itself is awesome. It brings internet humor to those who, otherwise, would probably never get to see it, as they don't surf the same sites most internet lovers surf.

That being said, I'll usually always keep it on if I see that it's on.

rvlution
07-09-2010, 03:38 AM
Daniel Tosh as a person is funny, however, sometimes he just gets on my nerves. Nowhere near as bad as Dane Cook or Brian Reagan or anything that bad, but sometimes I find his material to be annoying. Overall, he's pretty funny.

The show itself is awesome. It brings internet humor to those who, otherwise, would probably never get to see it, as they don't surf the same sites most internet lovers surf.

That being said, I'll usually always keep it on if I see that it's on.

Gosh man, I completely agree about Dane Cook but I couldn't disagree more about Regan. Oh well. I think we've had this conversation before and to each his own.

Tosh is hilarious. I think I like the show more than his stand up though. I love his sarcasm though. His "trust fall" bit was great.

SynysterChris
07-09-2010, 02:09 PM
I like his show I love how nothing is really out for him, he rips on everything and anything.

MelangeAddict
07-10-2010, 12:43 AM
Love the show, I find Daniel Tosh's delivery to be hilarious and the Web Redemptions are usually pretty good. His best intro to the Web Redemption had to be The Average Homeboy.

Last weeks Web Redemption with creepy pig faced boy looking for love was decent.

TVthePunisher
07-10-2010, 09:05 AM
^I love your avatar, kind of reminds me of Atlas but with our boy Dexter Morgan =D

BloodHungry89
10-25-2010, 07:01 PM
Yeah hes got a really good show but nothing will fill the void left by Chappelles Show when it comes to Comedy Central. I know its not a sketch show but so many comedians have tried to get that popularity and came up short. Carlos Mencia,David Alan Grier,and Now Nick Swardson.

ooo0ooooooo0ooo
11-10-2010, 12:29 AM
Well Daniel Tosh is quite obviously flaming gay... but I still laugh my ass off at his show. "And for that, I thank you."

laundryman
11-10-2010, 12:40 AM
One of the best shows on TV to be quite honest. Absolutely hilarious. Anyone that hasn't seen his 20 minute spoiler alert for Human Centipede: I highly recommend it. Quite funny.

MelangeAddict
11-10-2010, 09:07 AM
One of the best shows on TV to be quite honest. Absolutely hilarious. Anyone that hasn't seen his 20 minute spoiler alert for Human Centipede: I highly recommend it. Quite funny.

Here's the link (http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=343580&title=spoiler-alert-human-centipede)

Neverender
01-13-2011, 04:23 PM
New season premiered Tuesday. Rather than create a new thread, I'll just two-month bump this one :p

Anyway, the video breakdown was freaking hysterical ("Banzai!"), and they finally caught that rapist that Antoine Dodson was talking about in a Web Redemption. Seriously one of the best episodes so far.

DOOKH8R
01-15-2011, 04:16 AM
New season premiered Tuesday. Rather than create a new thread, I'll just two-month bump this one :p

Anyway, the video breakdown was freaking hysterical ("Banzai!"), and they finally caught that rapist that Antoine Dodson was talking about in a Web Redemption. Seriously one of the best episodes so far.

It was quite good.
Tosh was hilarious on his comedy tour in person

Neverender
01-16-2011, 12:30 AM
I've seen his stand-up specials and he seemed funny. I wanted to go see him on tour somewhere, but I live in the middle of nowhere, and he didn't come anywhere close...