PDA

View Full Version : New Black Accessories in stores yet?

Mariner Mike 75
07-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Has anyone seen the new black wireless headset or chatpad in stores yet? And if so which ones?

My local GameStops have nothing and don't even show that they are on order. I also went into Best Buy and Target this weekend and could not find anything.

I want to switch out my white ones now that I have the new Xbox 360 S 250GB console and sale them with my original white console. Thanks if anyone knows anything.

Coxy x360a
07-08-2010, 09:59 PM
I saw them all on Game's site, but they are all to pre-order only for now. Looks like PS3 stuff; eww.

KwH x Fatality
07-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Xbox 360 Wireless Headset Black (http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Accessory/Headsets/%7Er349992/Xbox-360-Wireless-Headset-Black/)
Xbox 360 Chat Pad Black (http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Accessory/ControllersandAccessories/%7Er349995/Xbox-360-Chat-Pad-Black/)
Xbox 360 Data Transfer Cable (http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Accessory/CablesandAdapters/%7Er349991/Xbox-360-Data-Transfer-Cable/)

This is all i can find on Game site. Hope it helps.

Sidereal
07-08-2010, 11:02 PM
Official release date was June 14, 2010. Not sure why nobody seems to have them yet, unless there was some problem with release and it got moved and nobody bothered to update the Xbox website.

Eksy
07-09-2010, 06:56 PM
I haven't seen any in stores either or online for any US retailer.
I guess they did get pushed back.
Quite unfortunate, too. I was looking forward to getting a black chatpad. ./pout

DarkCreations
07-09-2010, 07:22 PM
They're are definitely on the GAME website, as posted by an above poster.

I was looking forward to getting a black chatpad. ./pout

Me too. I was thinking about getting the black wireless headset too, because mine keeps cutting off every now and then :(

Eksy
07-09-2010, 07:49 PM

Me too. I was thinking about getting the black wireless headset too, because mine keeps cutting off every now and then :(
Yar, I have the worst of luck with the normal headsets. I feel like I've aged 50 years whenever I use one too since I can't understand most others on it either. ><

Like that time when we were doing the Fable II achievements, haha.

hodge
07-09-2010, 07:53 PM
The game website is now saying that they are due for release in August. I want to get a chat pad, but they seem rather expensive =[

Sidereal
07-09-2010, 07:57 PM
I have the white Chatpad, and as much as I do like it, I think it's somewhat a piece of shit. I'm constantly having to backspace to erase multiple inputs (liike thiiss), or I have to nearly jam my finger into the damn thing just to get it to register the key at all.

All problems aside, I still want the black one. Have ever since I got the Elite, had planned on taking it apart and painting it myself but never got around to it.

DarkCreations
07-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Yar, I have the worst of luck with the normal headsets. I feel like I've aged 50 years whenever I use one too since I can't understand most others on it either. ><

Like that time when we were doing the Fable II achievements, haha.

I know! I was hardly talking anyway, and i don't think you were either, except for when i heard you giggling xD Then i just kept hearing noises, like when the wired headset is turned on and off... or maybe it was just my wireless headset messing me about.

It definitely made things harder for The Companions achievement >.<

Billy69
07-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Looks pretty cool might get some of those accessories

Mariner Mike 75
07-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Update: I say the wireless head set at my local Target yesterday but not the chat pad. So they are starting to hit the shelves, but I did not see the chatpad. I will be casing the place over the next few days hoping for another shipment with more accessories.

MerkinOvertime
07-14-2010, 08:52 PM
I hate how retailers cant tell me when they are expecting to get them. Microsoft should have made it clear to everybody what d-day was.

Everything is black these days. TV's, Entertainment centers, blu-ray, speakers, receivers, etc. Why MS haven't had these as an option until now boggles my mind. At least release every black accessory when you release the brand new shiny 360. Weaksauce.

SKIBADABOMSKI
07-15-2010, 03:43 AM
Here in Japan all the accessories are on the shelves. They and the slim are finally getting a lot of raised eyebrows. I have noticed a sharp increase in PS3 sales....... on E-Bay.

It's quite refreshing to see the XBOX displayed properly. In the past I often walked into a game store and was left scratching my head as the PS3 is displayed like a buddhist statue and the 360 is displayed in the corner on something that resembles a hospital heart monitor.

Got the chat pad and controller and I must say it looks pretty slick.

MerkinOvertime
08-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Any update on a date?

StayonTarget
08-05-2010, 09:58 PM
I see them at Target everytime I go. Try Ebay.
Ebay Parody Song - Weird Al Yankovic

FilteredWater95
08-06-2010, 03:11 AM
I wish they show up in stores soon. At least for my birthday...I really want a black chatpad. It'll make entering code and text messages A LOT easier, and I really don't want a white one that'll clash with my black Elite controller.

i got squeezed
08-06-2010, 04:24 PM
I haven't seen them anywhere beside on sites, I really want all of the black ones too. Lol, I wouldn't mind paying 40 bucks for a sick black wireless headset even though I have a wireless headset. Also a black chatpad, since my white chatpad is always messing up, either it won't input a certain letter I type in or like another person said it puts 2 letters at once.

DigitalTru7h
08-06-2010, 05:10 PM

Me too. I was thinking about getting the black wireless headset too, because mine keeps cutting off every now and then :( The OP is American, not from the UK.

Damian227
08-06-2010, 07:01 PM
I've seen the chatpad on ebay (sold from Hong Kong) but not in a single store yet.