PDA

View Full Version : Radio and Thermos Problems?

Molly
07-08-2010, 08:53 PM
So I am currently on my 3rd run through of Alan Wake and am missing 1 coffee thermos and 1 radio show. Either I was watching a bad video guide on youtube or I wasn't paying attention and missed them. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a commonly missed thermos/ radio location that I might have over-looked? I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd ask. I really want all 1000 on this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eksy
07-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Unfortunately, I'm not sure which radio show you could have missed as I got all of them my first play through. I didn't do a huge amount of side exploration either since I missed 20 thermoses and some manuscript pages.
I do suggest you look at this guide, however, and perhaps you'll find something that will point you in the right direction: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=230155

Hopefully someone else can give you some advice as well.
Good luck!

AlanWakeUp
07-11-2010, 05:47 PM
If you use the link above, and scroll down it'll show you all the radios numberd from 1-11 if you then load up your copy of Alan Wake and go to Extra's and go to Radio's count how many Radio's you have on each chapter, One chapter will be missing one, go to the guide and find out which chapter you are missing, find the name on the guide of the radio station, then load the chapter to get your missing radio. Thats what I did...ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Molly
07-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Ah thank you so much! I had been trying to find a list like that- I'll look into that once I finish through on nightmare and get all those manuscripts. I'll let y'all know if/when I get it =)

chach7171
07-13-2010, 04:41 AM
thought it didn't show each individual chapter's stats? if so I'm 1 thermos away from complete and driving me mad still can't find it! really wish they put level stats in since it's very defined chapters

Cofc
07-13-2010, 07:18 AM
Which episode are you most certain you collected every thermos?

It's in that one.

I found three in the first chapter alone and could have sworn I got them all.

Viol8tor Mode
07-14-2010, 06:34 AM
Im having a problem with the Radio Cheese unlocking as well.

According to my Radio log, i have 12 of them (?) and still the achievement has not unlocked. I'll list the ones i have:

Episode 1: Nightmare
- A Famous Deerfest Guest
- Have you seen this dog?

Episode 2: Taken
- Deerfest floats are very exciting
- Doc Nelsons Deerfest Plans

Episode 3: Ransom
- Snyder's feeling the pressure
- Peabody heard gunfire
- Lorna Miles. Humanitarian
- Maines Anger
- A Conversation about love

Episode 4: The Truth
- Alices Call for help
- Hartman Reflects on Lane
- Mulligan and Thorton Bicker

Anyone who has unlocked the achievement can help me out here???:confused:

Eksy
07-14-2010, 07:29 AM
@Viol8tor Mode I've heard of other people having issues with this achievement unlocking, but recovering your gamertag should make it unlock.

Viol8tor Mode
07-14-2010, 08:06 AM
Think i found my issue. There is technically 5 audio logs for Chapter 4.

3 pertain to Achievement "Medical Opinions: You listened to Hartman's recordings"

And then there's 2 more than pertain to the overall collection for the "KBF-FM" Achievement.

Hence me thinking i had more than needed. HA! :blurp

Thanks for the advice do, Eksy. ^________^ CHOMP