PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having a problem with x360a marking the new achievements

alucardbc
07-08-2010, 10:53 PM
I'm having a weird problem where every time I attempt to mark achievements for the new DLC, then save, those achievements unmark themselves. So I tried a little experiment. I removed all achievements for Family Game Night. I then checked a single achievement from the new DLC and saved. I received a white page with this in the top left: #MYU-005
I've tried Chrome, IE, Firefox, & Safari, all have the same results. I have also noticed that other pre-new DLC achievements have started turning themselves off on their own.

Anybody else having these problems, or is it just me?

Thanks

ProdigyChildPwn
07-12-2010, 01:26 AM
I tried what you did and I got the same result. It won't let me check off the new ones no matter what I try to do. :/

Edit:
I figured it out. Delete the game from your checklists rather than disabling it. Add it back and then try adding the new achievements as well as the old ones back. Try it and see if it works.

alucardbc
07-14-2010, 08:38 PM
It worked. But I hope that x360a doesn't look at this as a solution and looks to see what is causing the problem. It's quite annoying, especially with games that have allot of achievements. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoy x360a and think it's a great tool/community/resource for the gaming community.

xhunterrrr
07-15-2010, 01:15 AM
It worked. But I hope that x360a doesn't look at this as a solution and looks to see what is causing the problem. It's quite annoying, especially with games that have allot of achievements. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoy x360a and think it's a great tool/community/resource for the gaming community.

I feel like no one ever pays attention to the front page of this website.

Up until recently, every time a game is updated, they would say to delete the checklist and start it over because the DLC breaks the list. However, a week or so ago they finally fixed this for all upcoming DLC.

xxTheChuck xxxx
10-23-2010, 11:57 AM

Up until recently, every time a game is updated, they would say to delete the checklist and start it over because the DLC breaks the list. However, a week or so ago they finally fixed this for all upcoming DLC.

You're right. No one pay attention to the front page because they come here to check off their achievements, not to get the latest gaming news.

VicRattlehead
01-12-2011, 10:42 PM

Up until recently, every time a game is updated, they would say to delete the checklist and start it over because the DLC breaks the list. However, a week or so ago they finally fixed this for all upcoming DLC. I have tried this way and doesn't work for me..

my achievements are still unchecked -.-

morgenes 47
01-20-2011, 03:35 PM
Just tried to enter my achievements for Pictureka on Family Game Night and no matter how many times I try, the achievements do not stay marked as completed.