PDA

View Full Version : How do I increase my attributes?

Breezer909
07-09-2010, 02:57 AM
I'm currently a level 6 golfer. Almost finished skills challenge and currently plodding my way through. With all the XP I've earned, my golfers attributes only seem to go up to around 75%. I haven't bought much equipment from the shop yet. Do I increase my attributes by buying stuff - like if I spend 500xp i will get 5% more for each thing - is that the way forward? or will it let me get above the 75% mark if I level up? Or is it just gonna stay around the 75% bracket? Cheers if anyone can point me in the right direction and apologies if this is a stupid question.

czach1r
07-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but here's how I think it works.

I'm going to use power as an example because there's only two sub-attributes. I believe the game will let you get to a mean of 75% for the sub-attributes, so for power, if you have one at 100%, the other can only be at 50%. So if you level both to 75, that's as far as you can go. The only other way to up your skills is to buy stuff from the pro shop, but a lot of it is locked off until you get to level 8 or higher. So unless you want to redistribute points, the only way to upgrade is through the Pro Shop. The game will never let you get a higher threshold, as far as I know.

Hope I helped.