PDA

View Full Version : this game is just too hard

SenorNadge
04-16-2007, 11:13 PM
once again i need help with rallying the pros.its the guy were you have to nollie then ramp i hit the button that makes him move up on the board and then i jump the ramp but nothing happens. it just says nollie and then as a seperate trick something about making the gap

Randomnutta
05-31-2008, 09:38 AM
im having trouble with this aswell right now iv got to the second part but i cant nollie hardflip and land on the train..

curtispan
02-09-2009, 07:27 AM
If you guys don't mind cheating, using unlimited special and moon gravity helps a lot. Just go into focus when you start moving, LT to nollie stance, nollie up and hardflip. That was the last mission I had to do to 100% the game. Keep at it and if you have anymore questions, just ask.

Just realised this is a year and a half old thread. Woops...

joshua777777
07-17-2009, 12:24 PM
If you guys don't mind cheating, using unlimited special and moon gravity helps a lot. Just go into focus when you start moving, LT to nollie stance, nollie up and hardflip. That was the last mission I had to do to 100% the game. Keep at it and if you have anymore questions, just ask.

Just realised this is a year and a half old thread. Woops...

LOL Over one year old, im having a lot of problems with this level. People keep saying : Do this a that and i havn't a clue what button's they are :S :confused: