PDA

View Full Version : "Through the Wall" Achievement is Glitched

Venomized
07-09-2010, 12:56 PM
Through the Wall 30G
-Shoot and enemy through a wall-

So I have done this multiple times with diferent walls/buildings etc. I have shot through a cabin wall, a house, and numerous ammount of other things and the achievement has no popped up for me. Has anyone else had this problem? If I am doing something wrong, was it it and what do I need to do right? And if I'm doing nothing wrong, how do I fix it?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

fear30x
07-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Through the Wall 30G

So I have done this multiple times with diferent walls/buildings etc. I have shot through a cabin wall, a house, and numerous ammount of other things and the achievement has no popped up for me. Has anyone else had this problem? If I am doing something wrong, was it it and what do I need to do right? And if I'm doing nothing wrong, how do I fix it?

i had a few problems but it did pop after shooting a TOWER guard thru T wall

Venomized
07-09-2010, 01:05 PM
i had a few problems but it did pop after shooting a TOWER guard thru T wall

you mean in those wooden towers which only cover them up to their shoulders (or around there)?

wyliecoyote1973
07-09-2010, 01:24 PM
Through the Wall 30G

I had no problem i shot through a wooden fence & got it that way! 3rd level but 1st act.

fear30x
07-09-2010, 01:27 PM
you mean in those wooden towers which only cover them up to their shoulders (or around there)?
Yes CORRECT

Spade103
07-09-2010, 02:44 PM
I got mine shooting an enemy through a horizontal railing piece. Total fluke.

Deathr0t
07-09-2010, 04:34 PM
I got mine shooting an enemy through a horizontal railing piece. Total fluke.

Same, it was either a railing or a fence, I was confused when it unlocked. Try for one of those

ponypo2001
07-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Like the OP, I've shot and killed them through every type of wall, fence and barrier possible and still not got it. I'll wait for this supposed patch and see if it ends up fixing it. Funny I had no trouble with the other 2 notoriously glitched achievements.

KeepEmRolling
07-09-2010, 08:49 PM
I tried getting this at the spot in the video, but gave up after killing the guy several times. It finally popped for me after i'd killed 5 or 6 enemies through the wall of a hut.

Venomized
07-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Like the OP, I've shot and killed them through every type of wall, fence and barrier possible and still not got it. I'll wait for this supposed patch and see if it ends up fixing it. Funny I had no trouble with the other 2 notoriously glitched achievements.

Same here. The other two were fine.

I have been trying for this achievement so much. Every chance I get, and every chance that isn't there, I then make it a chance and try to go for it. Nothing =(

EDIT: Haha! I got it =) Used a stupid silenced pistol on mission 8. Just shot through some cabin like wall =)

ponypo2001
07-10-2010, 04:54 AM
Same here. The other two were fine.

I have been trying for this achievement so much. Every chance I get, and every chance that isn't there, I then make it a chance and try to go for it. Nothing =(

EDIT: Haha! I got it =) Used a stupid silenced pistol on mission 8. Just shot through some cabin like wall =)

Nice one mate, glad you got it. I've tried the pistol through a wall too but had no luck but I think the achievement is just fussy and it'll always pop eventually thankfully.

Rex Ranarum
07-12-2010, 07:20 AM
Got it in the 2 chapter of the first act, shot through a railing post by happenstance, achievement popped up immediately :-P

turkeyfly
07-19-2010, 11:29 PM
I actually got mine by shooting through a tree!!!!! Just keep trying, you will eventually get it.

OVRthTOPnDNTstp
07-27-2010, 06:19 AM
Here ya go man, try it this way, this is the way I did it and it popped first try.

YouTube- Sniper Ghost Warrior "Through the Wall" Achievement Guide

Indoor_Bunk
08-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Yeah...I had no issues with mine. I shot some guy through a fence. I may have done it a few different times, but I'm not sure.

JimL2112
08-10-2010, 04:21 AM
I got this Achievement during "Alliance to save Rodriguez",
right after the checkpoint where there's 2 little staircases
to your left, and you can see the road leading to the cut
chain link fence in the background. Exactly WHAT I shot
through, though, I dunno.

sweetvar26
08-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Same here, glitched for me as well. I shot multiple enemies through walls but still did not pop up. I am talking about through planks, railings, wall of a hut etc.

Oh well...

EDIT: I got this achievement in the Oil Rig level randomly while firing my M4.