PDA

View Full Version : Glitch?

CGC 101
07-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Okay, so one day after a system update for my Xbox 360, (this was a long time ago) all of my gamerscore reseted. Well, not really, but I still had all of my gamerscore but I was able to unlock achievements even though I unlocked them already. I added up my gamerscore and noticed it is wrong. Example: I was able to get the "get one star" achievement on MW2 twice. It boosted up my gamerscore. Like if I was suppose to have 2000 gamerscore and I unlocked the achievement before (let's pretend the achievement was 5G) I would have 2005G.

What I'm trying to say is, is that a glitch?

Lord Goblinboy
07-09-2010, 03:28 PM
to put it simply, yes..

you could try recovering your gamertag? all i can recommend

either that or you got them offline then recovered before connecting to xbox live beforehand..

TsarBlandi
07-09-2010, 04:33 PM
to put it simply, yes..

you could try recovering your gamertag? all i can recommend

either that or you got them offline then recovered before connecting to xbox live beforehand..

he didnt lose them, if it was coz he recovered it, it wouldnt have still given him the gamerscore but only remove his achievement history

all i can suggest is welcome the additional gamerscore, even though i would probably do what Lord Goblinbody said and recover the tag to put it right otherwise there may be problems furthur down the line

CGC 101
07-10-2010, 01:35 AM
he didnt lose them, if it was coz he recovered it, it wouldnt have still given him the gamerscore but only remove his achievement history

all i can suggest is welcome the additional gamerscore, even though i would probably do what Lord Goblinbody said and recover the tag to put it right otherwise there may be problems furthur down the line

I'm not saying that it's a problem but I'm just saying it's weird. Like if you have time, you'll find that the gamerscore doesn't add up. Like it'd say (example) 2005 instead of 2000G.