PDA

View Full Version : New Sandman XP Glitch

Murn
07-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Annoyed that the Sandman glitch (where you 'kill' that kid while he's sleeping for as much xp as you can handle) got patched? Well, as of 10/7, a similar glitch still exists.
You need Point Lookout to do this glitch.
Go to Point Lookout and enter Herzog Mine.
Make your way through the mines. It is a linear path with various traps set along. At the end of the path is a door. Enter it.
You should meet a kid named Kenny. Either use a Child at Heart conversation choice or attempt a speech challenge to convince him to let you stay and store gear in his shack. If both these fail, you need to go deeper into the mines and collect a 'Kenny Doll' and return it to Kenny.
Once this is done, just wait for Kenny to sleep. This is much more frustrating than it sounds, as he seems to enjoy doing activities that are not sleeping, so it may take a while. Just wait untill night, then wait at 1hour intervals until he sleeps.
Once he falls asleep, sandman his ass! Do it again, and again for unlimited xp! (Well, until it's patched, anyway).

One small note, if you try to sandman him too fast, there's a possibility of you glitching into a wall and unable to move, needing to reload a previous save. So take your time.

(Also, I did a quich search and couldn't find a thread on this, so if it's been posted before, my apologies).

DigitalTru7h
07-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Damn, and I just made level 30 yesterday, would have been so easier.

MerijnPSV
07-14-2010, 07:26 PM
This is great, I finished the game and all the DLC today and was at level 27, so still in need of much exp for the level 30 achievements. But thanks to you its now done in half an hour or so. Nice one dude! :woop:

chao365
07-19-2010, 11:14 PM
thanks for finding this glitch i just got level 30:woop: